Plugin Contributions

Default Fatal Error ????? HELP!!!!!! failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Have installed Zencart, using the Go Koon Hoek Zencart manual.
    I am upto page 80 (customize email messages) every thing has been working fine including ordering/purchasing product.
    I was viewing the EMAIL STRUCTURE in home>/includes/language/create_account.php when my screen changed showing the following WARNING:

Warning: main(C:/server/xampp/xampp/htdocs/shop/includes/languages/english/meta_tags.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\server\xampp\xampp\htdocs\shop\admin\includes\languages\english.php on line 50

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'C:/server/xampp/xampp/htdocs/shop/includes/languages/english/meta_tags.php' (include_path='.;c:\server\xampp\xampp\php\pear\') in C:\server\xampp\xampp\htdocs\shop\admin\includes\languages\english.php on line 50

I am using for the first time a note book and could not garantee that i have accidentely wiped something.

Can someone please advise I dont want to have to restart all over again.
    Thanks in advance Edm

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Fatal Error ????? HELP!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Edm View Post
    Warning: main(C:/server/xampp/xampp/htdocs/shop/includes/languages/english/meta_tags.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
    Have you checked to see whether the file it says it cannot find actually exists or not?
    If not, you can find it in the original Zen Cart zip file.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Fatal Error ????? HELP!!!!!! failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Thank you for your hasty reply, I have been looking for the file and could not find it. After your responce I unzipped the zencart download only to relize the entire english folder was missing. Copy & paste all is well again, thank you.

While you are there, the reason i am learning this is that due to a work related injury I have been unable to return to my normal work. Close freinds of mine have an online store using Zencart and have given myself the opertunity to help with maintianance etc.
    Last week a new customer made an order with c/card payment, the c/c email came through recegnising payment, however the actual order was missing. I went into customers /orders and there is no record of the transaction, outher orders have since come through with no problem. The owners stated this is not the first time it has happend, any ideas?