Plugin Contributions

bug Multiple Cart Issues on Win/IIS Server

Hi all....

I have a weird situation and am not sure how to fix it. I have 7 active Zen Carts on my server, all clean installs into their own databases and have an intermittent problem that occurs on one of the sites that I know of. And approximately 4 other installs have been done, but the sites are in progress so the cart isn't active/live.

Here's the info you'll want/need to know:
    Windows 2003 Server R2 Enterprise Edition SP1
    MySQL Server 5.0 (less than 60 databases with only about 40 currently in use)
    PHP version 5.0
    IIS Version 6.0

This site is where the problem occurs: http://www.speedshopusainc.com/cart/index.php (active, in use)

And these are the other two carts that contribute to the issue:
    http://www.thrustdecalsonline.com/cart/index.php (active, in use)
    http://www.naildesignsbydes.com/store/index.php (not active, not in use)

Here is what happens... on the index.php page where zencart pulls the application_top.php file (in the section where it has the name of the store and the TagLine) The name of the Speed Shop USA store has been alternating between that and Thrust Decals Online and Nail Designs By Des.

I cannot MAKE it do it when it is correct, I cannot see any reason why it would do that in the databases, and it does not occur in the reverse on the other two sites. I have customized the colors, code, templates on each of them - they do not share databases, or cart pages.

Why is this happening, and how can I repair it? Anyone have any suggestions?

(BTW -- I take criticism well on the design of the sites, but the nail design site is hideous, and on hiatus... as the client chose the scheme and then changed their mind on opening it at this time)

Please help if you can.... you can email me direct at geekgirl at speedshopusainc.com if you have any suggestions, and I thank you in advance for your time.

Thanks again!

geekgirl

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Multiple Cart Issues on Win/IIS Server

I also thought of something else to add....
    I have also cleaned out my Temp Internet Files/Browser cache.
    I haven't touched the Nail Designs Website in months.
    I click refresh/reload multiple times, and it doesn't usually help.
    I hit refresh just now however, after going onto the Thrust Decals index page, and it did switch to Speed Shop USA.

This is driving me crazy. Like, does anyone ELSE see this problem, or is just me? Just my browsers?

Oh then there is that: I check the site with Internet Explorer, Opera, Firefox, and Safari - it does it in all of them and on both a mac and a pc.

Thanks again...

geekgirl