Default Orders paid for by GoogleCart not showing in Admin

[FONT="Arial"]I did a test sale, on my site, and even thought google cart had emailed the test email addy confirming the order, and sent an email to my email addy linked to the google cart, no order shows up in the admin panel on my site. I cannot figure out why. I have the callback there, so I cannot figure out why I cannot find it in my admin. Any help would be appreciated. And... since I am a total "confuzzled dummy" , please do not use hi-tech computer mumbo jumbo talk. You will loose me before you begin! Thanks in advance! [/FONT]

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Orders paid for by GoogleCart not showing in Admin

Hello all,
    I can not help you with your problem, but I can support you asking for help, because I had the same problem with another module, Ceca payment module, althought in Ceca panel I can see the payment charged, and at the end I can see the last page confirming order with no order number I must say, there is no order stored.
    So I must be loosing something in the same point, but I can find where, it s supposed I have the callback, but something is missed.
    Thanks

I've just had a similar problem with a client's Nochex.

Make sure the Merchant account is active and fully validated. In the case of Nochex, you must have applied for the Merchant Account, have registered a Bank Account AND a credit card for the account, AND verified the amounts sent to both of those. Until that's done the account is not fully activated and the information won't go back to the cart.

The other problem was that the host wasn't allowing incoming HTTPS I had to change the code to use HTTP instead.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I've been doing some research, on this and I *Think* (yeah, I do do that sometimes...), that it is because the Rapid SSL Certificate (single root) is not on the "approved" ssl certificats in google cart. I posted a question there regarding this, but that place sucks... I cannot find my post, and they send you every tom, d*ck & harry postings to things that have nothing to do with what you asked. Now, I have no clue where my posting is, so I can't even find it now to see if there is a link to help. When I did post in the wrong forum, the only thing the *Admin* did was give me links to where I should be posting. Could he have helped? You would think so... So in all actuality, I am no closer to an answer now then I was when I posted it here.[/FONT]