Plugin Contributions

Default Installed Zen Cart ok BUT it shows my login page for phpMyAdmin.

Hi.

I am installing zen cart to my yahoo small business site. I uploaded all files except for all the .htacess files (yahoo will not allow us to upload them) and did the install. Everything goes well and it takes me to the successful install page at the end...problem is when I click the link that should take me to the storefront page it shows a phpMyAdmin login page....that wont even allow me to log in. I can go into my phpMyAdmin tool from the proper login page and view the database and if show that there are now 94 files in my zencart database so I am guessing this means it did install properly....but why would it not show my storefront and go to the phpMyAdmin login page instead?

Thank you for any help you can give me.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Installed Zen Cart ok BUT it shows my login page for phpMyAdmin.

You need to do a search for yahoo hosting. Zen Cart and Yahoo hosting are not compatible.

Plugin Contributions

I guess I may have to. I was able to install phpbb forums in yahoo easy so I thought this would be too.

Is there a good CHEAP host that has zencart installed already? or one that works well with Zencart? I have to stay cheap though as I have to keep my yahoo site as well due to hosting tonz of graphics others have bought from me.

Thanks so much!

Plugin Contributions

Take a look at the hosting link at the top of this page

Plugin Contributions

Well I guess I am hard headed but I went back in....uninstalled all the databases and the phpMyAdmin (for some reason it installed to all my folders instead of just to the one I told it to) and started all over. It is up and running so I guess you CAN install on Yahoo (just without the .htaccess files). Now to hope it will operate correctly.