Plugin Contributions

Default Validation Errors

Am working on reducing WC3 validation errors for my site but cant figure out the following, the code relates to the google analytics mod.

1. Line 48, Column 50: the name and VI delimiter can be omitted from an attribute specification only if SHORTTAG YES is specified. document.write("<script id='__ie_onload' defer><\/script>");
    2. Line 48, Column 50: document type does not allow element "script" here. document.write("<script id='__ie_onload' defer><\/script>");
    3. Line 48, Column 51: character "<" is the first character of a delimiter but occurred as data. document.write("<script id='__ie_onload' defer><\/script>");
    4. Line 48, Column 50: XML Parsing Error: Specification mandate value for attribute defer. document.write("<script id='__ie_onload' defer><\/script>"); Line 48, Column 52: XML Parsing Error: StartTag: invalid element name. document.write("<script id='__ie_onload' defer><\/script>");

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Validation Errors

I think people would need a link to your site so they can see the source information for the page.

Also with google it may just be a case of the code needing to be moved to another position to fix some of those problems.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Validation Errors

I have resolved all issues and the site is now fully w3c validated, issues were caused by the google analytics mod i removed and installed simple google analytics instead.