Plugin Contributions

Default Pages Not Displayig, PLEASE HELP!

Hi,

Just a bit of background info first, im on the latest version of Zen Cart, ive had it all working perfectly, id customized the site and added my products.

For some strange reason as of yesterday i am unable to view any of my pages, i hadnt changed any of the files for a few days and was working fine the night before. Ive checked the error log on my server and have recieved the following:

[Thu Apr 3 09:33:25 2008] [error] [client 82.17.34.214] FastCGI: server "/var/www/fcgi/php-cgi" stderr: PHP Fatal error: Class 'notifier' not found in /home/fhlinux160/n/northwoodfurniture.co.uk/user/htdocs/includes/autoload_func.php on line 79

The site in question is:

http://www.northwoodfurniture.co.uk

I have checked the file autoload_func.php thats on my server with a new 1 that is downloaded from zen cart and they match exactly so i can't work out whats happened. Im doing the site for a university final year project and need to get this working asap!

What can i do??

Thanks alot for any help.

Danny

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Pages Not Displayig, PLEASE HELP!

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for pointing me there Araunah. I did the first few instructions and posted a local folder in the includes folder with the configure.php

Now when i load up:

www.northwoodfurniture.co.uk

i get the following:

Notice: Use of undefined constant TABLE_COUNTER_HISTORY - assumed 'TABLE_COUNTER_HISTORY' in /home/fhlinux160/n/northwoodfurniture.co.uk/user/htdocs/includes/counter.php on line 22

Notice: Undefined variable: db in /home/fhlinux160/n/northwoodfurniture.co.uk/user/htdocs/includes/counter.php on line 23

Fatal error: Call to a member function Execute() on a non-object in /home/fhlinux160/n/northwoodfurniture.co.uk/user/htdocs/includes/counter.php on line 23

Any suggestions???
    Thanks in advance

Danny

Plugin Contributions

I tried putting a local folder with a configure.php file in with the contents:

<?php

define('DEBUG_AUTOLOAD',true);
    define('STRICT_ERROR_REPORTING', true)

?>

Now when i load the site i get the following:

Notice: Use of undefined constant TABLE_COUNTER_HISTORY - assumed 'TABLE_COUNTER_HISTORY' in /home/fhlinux160/n/northwoodfurniture.co.uk/user/htdocs/includes/counter.php on line 22

Notice: Undefined variable: db in /home/fhlinux160/n/northwoodfurniture.co.uk/user/htdocs/includes/counter.php on line 23

Fatal error: Call to a member function Execute() on a non-object in /home/fhlinux160/n/northwoodfurniture.co.uk/user/htdocs/includes/counter.php on line 23

Any ideas??

Thanks in advance

Plugin Contributions

It seems i have fixed the above, here is what im getting now:

Fatal error: Class 'base' not found in /home/fhlinux160/n/northwoodfurniture.co.uk/user/htdocs/includes/classes/class.notifier.php on line 21

Plugin Contributions

Ok so ive been going through all the classes and reuploading them from a fresh zen cart download. Im now getting this error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function Execute() on a non-object in /home/fhlinux160/n/northwoodfurniture.co.uk/user/htdocs/includes/classes/currencies.php on line 31

Im with streamlinenet and they have just told me that they have just upgraded their linux servers to php5. Could this be an issue??

Thanks

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by azonicds2 View Post
    Ok so ive been going through all the classes and reuploading them from a fresh zen cart download. Im now getting this error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function Execute() on a non-object in /home/fhlinux160/n/northwoodfurniture.co.uk/user/htdocs/includes/classes/currencies.php on line 31

Im with streamlinenet and they have just told me that they have just upgraded their linux servers to php5. Could this be an issue??

Thanks

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!
    I read in another thread here about massive problems with streamline because of the changes they made. You can search for the thread in this forum, but it seems like most of the writers decided to switch to different web hosts, i.e. they dumped streamline.

Plugin Contributions

I actually managed to sort this problem, i compared both the site trees and somehow even tho i didnt spot anything, one of my files must have got corrupt after streamline did some sort of update, so reinstalled all the files that i had not edited at all from a clean download as to not lose any changes id made and luckily this solved it. Just hope it stays working for the remainder of my project..... fingers crossed. Thanks for any help though guys! :)

Danny