Hello All,

I'm new to Zencart, installed it two weeks ago on my own systems and I'm busy learning the software and configuring the various options.. not to mention redoing the CSS layouts.

I have a question around the payment side of Zencart,. (using 1.3.8a). I'm in the UK and about to sign up for a merchant account, however before i do this can anyone answer the followings please.

(1) I would like to take payments within Zencart which plug into the merchants API and not redirect to the merchants gateway "like worldpay" so it looks more professional. (I can setup all the correct ssl certs etc), is this possible as all the zencart sites i've seen forward the details to the merchants payment gateways.

(2) I've had to disable the XML module when installing my php & apache services, is this going to come back to haunt me with the payment modules ?

(3) Any recommendations from people in the UK on merchant providers for low risk items (none of my items are over £5 each in value) , looking for low commission merchants etc..

Many thanks, I've played with a lot of ecarts and zencart is really good. !