Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Sorry, we are not shipping to your region at this time. Not getting overseas orders

We have free shipping setup for US only customers and a flat rate ($15) for all international. It seems to work for everyone except Canada and the UK. They are in the Zones Definitions as well as the International Zone and they still get an error that we are unable to ship to their region. Have checked all settings and tried everything - at a loss. Any other suggestions?

Name:
    Canada

ISO Code (2): CA

ISO Code (3): CAN

Address Format: 1

Zone Definition is:
    Zone: All Zones

I have 13 regions added under Zones for Canada.

Name:
    United Kingdom

ISO Code (2): GB

ISO Code (3): GBR

Address Format: 6

Zone Definition is:
    Zone: All Zones
    Last edited by cutterscreek; 11 Apr 2008 at 02:22 PM. Reason: additional information added

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Shipping Zones for Canada and UK

I have spent hours trying to figure this out, right now I have to invoice directly from Paypal to request payment. Any ideas??

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Shipping Zones for Canada and UK

I thought I had the solution but I guess not. My international customers are still seeing the following message:

Not Available At This Time
    Sorry, we are not shipping to your region at this time.
    Please contact us for alternate arrangements.

I am losing international orders due to this problem. Help? Anyone?!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sorry, we are not shipping to your region at this time. Not getting overseas orde

What Shipping Modules do you have installed?

There are several ways to do Free Shipping but each is specific based on what Shipping module you are using ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sorry, we are not shipping to your region at this time. Not getting overseas orde

I am using the Flat Rate (flat) shipping module for International and the Free Shipping (freeshipper) for US. We are also using the Per Unit (perweightunit) for oversized items.

Plugin Contributions

The Zone settings for each of your modules?
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

I have the Countries and Zones setup for International as well as the US. 3 Zone Definitions for CA Sales Tax, International and US. Zone definitions are California Sales Tax, All Countries except the US and Continental US Only. Not sure what other information you need, let me know.

Plugin Contributions

Free Shipper freeshipper is designed to work with Always Free Shipping or 0 weight means Free Shipping ...

What setting are you using in the Shipping/Packaging for 0 weight? If 0 weight is not Free Shipping for everyone then you want to set that OFF ...

Then, you could use the Free Shipping Options freeoptions for the Zone for the US ...

Then setup your Zones for the other regions on Flat Rate flat or what ever other shipping module(s) you need ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Oh gosh...this gives me a headache.

I'll try that, thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by cutterscreek View Post
    I am using the Flat Rate (flat) shipping module for International and the Free Shipping (freeshipper) for US. We are also using the Per Unit (perweightunit) for oversized items.
    How did you get two different modules for two different locations??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast