Unable to determine the page link
I am using Zen Cart 1.3.8 and having this error "Unable to determine the page link".
How to reproduce my configuration:
- Set the catalog to be visible only to registered and approved customers
- Visit the catalog, you should see a login form
- Login as an existing and approved customer
- You should now see the catalog
- Now enter the administration at http://your.store.com/admin
- After logging in just log out
At this point I have the error "Unable to determine the page link" on the page.
As I saw it's due to "zenid" cookie, in fact I solved inserting this row at the beginning of /admin/login.php (before everything):
In this way the cookie is deleted after logging out the backoffice.
setcookie ("zenid", "", time() - 3600, "/", ".".$_SERVER["HTTP_HOST"]);
By cdbevan in forum Installing on a Linux/Unix Server
Last Post: 14 Jan 2008, 02:05 AM
By Sueter in forum Installing on a Linux/Unix Server
Last Post: 6 May 2007, 04:10 AM
By olaand in forum Templates, Stylesheets, Page Layout
Last Post: 25 Apr 2007, 05:01 PM
By mrkrinkle in forum Built-in Shipping and Payment Modules
Last Post: 25 Jul 2006, 01:52 AM
Content and Graphics Copyright (c) 2003 - 2013 Zen Ventures, LLC - all rights reserved
Zen Cart® is a Registered Trademark of Zen Ventures, LLC