Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Can't create/write to file '/tmp/#sql_77f9_0.MYI' (Errcode: 122)

I have this error when I try to access Catalog/Categories/Products.

My wife and I were on 2 separate computers working on the admin section under the same account name.

1 Can't create/write to file '/tmp/#sql_77f9_0.MYI' (Errcode: 122)
    in:
    [select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, cd.categories_description, c.categories_image, c.parent_id, c.sort_order, c.date_added, c.last_modified, c.categories_status from categories c, categories_description cd where c.parent_id = '0' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '1' order by c.sort_order, cd.categories_name]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Can't create/write to file '/tmp/#sql_77f9_0.MYI' (Errcode: 122)

All my products now read

in:
    [select p.products_image, pd.products_name, p.products_quantity, p.products_id, p.products_type, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, pd.products_description, IF(s.status = 1, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status =1, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price, p.products_sort_order, p.product_is_call, p.product_is_always_free_shipping, p.products_qty_box_status from products_description pd, products p left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, products_to_categories p2c left join specials s on p2c.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = 1 and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p2c.categories_id = '66' order by p.products_sort_order, pd.products_name]

Plugin Contributions

Sorry! I restarted my server and everything is back.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by maxilious View Post
    That's a MySQL error ... typically resulting from an out-of-disk-space or disk quota condition.
    You should check to be sure that your server's disk space thresholds are not maxed out.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. My server shows about 1/8 of my disk space used. But the server is getting slow and other things are begging to flake out. I think my server is having some major troubles.

Plugin Contributions

This is getting interesting If you look at one of my categories such as decks (I have a skateboard shop) it looks fine. You can even select one of the boards from below under featured products and it will even let you purchase that deck.
    http://www.skatopia-skateshop.com/in...=index&cPath=1

Now if you click on one of the deck companies such as Black Label you get a error message printed right on the screen-
    1 Can't create/write to file '/tmp/#sql_3dec_0.MYI' (Errcode: 122)
    in:
    [select p.products_image, pd.products_name, p.products_quantity, p.products_id, p.products_type, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, pd.products_description, IF(s.status = 1, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status =1, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price, p.products_sort_order, p.product_is_call, p.product_is_always_free_shipping, p.products_qty_box_status from products_description pd, products p left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, products_to_categories p2c left join specials s on p2c.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = 1 and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p2c.categories_id = '162' order by p.products_sort_order, pd.products_name]

It is as if my categories are mesed up but the products are not.

In the Admin menu everything works except Categories/Products

Plugin Contributions

I tried to optimize my database and i got yhis message-

1016 Can't open file: 'configuration.MYI' (errno: 144)

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Sounds like your database server is having some serious issues. These must be handled by the server administrator.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

The server admin at Lunarpages.com is blaming this on my inode max being reached. They give you 200000 inodes for a VPS account. They have raised mine to 250000 but we are still getting this error. I erased most of my cache and now only have about 140000 Inodes yet my cart is still not working.

I am not sure if I should rebuild from backup or just take my business to another host.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

It seems you've outgrown your hosting environment.

Check out alternate hosting options designed for Zen Cart by clicking the "hosting" link at the top of this page.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast