Page 15 of 248 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
    My family and I live in Brighton, England
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Reward Points Module- Live Release now available.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasyr View Post
    Looks like you found your own answer to the question.

If you go to the Group Rewards Redeem, you can set a Redeem ratio for the entire store (i.e. you can set it to zero.

You can also set the redeem ration for special groups as well.

I don't think that there is any way to turn off the award of points to everybody, but you can set it so that they cannot redeem them for anything unless they are part of a group.
    Hi - thanks for your response. So everyone sees the points accumulate but (if the settings are such) they can't participate unless they join, correct? That might be an option. I wonder, however, if it would be an enticement or an annoyance.

To be sure I understand, using the Group Reward Points Redeem it would be possible to offer a group that gets a discounted price across the board (using the existing Zen discount mod) Plus a Redeem ratio that is better than the rest of the store, correct?

Plugin Contributions

If I am understanding what your saying, then the answer is yes (I think).

(I am not sure if the Group Reward Redeem groups are related to Group Pricing that is standard in Zen Cart or not).

Plugin Contributions

Default Error message on Log in page...

I have exhausted my abilities to correct this, so far i have only found it on my log in page. I don't have many contributions installed.

Here is the error I am getting.

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND ((prp.scope_id= AND prp.scope=4) OR (gp.group_id=c.customers_group_pricin' at line 5
    in:
    [SELECT redeem_ratio FROM zen_reward_master prp, zen_customers as c LEFT JOIN(zen_group_pricing as gp) ON (gp.group_id=c.customers_group_pricing) WHERE c.customers_id= AND ((prp.scope_id= AND prp.scope=4) OR (gp.group_id=c.customers_group_pricing AND prp.scope_id=gp.group_id AND scope=3) OR (prp.scope=0)) ORDER BY prp.scope DESC LIMIT 1;]

For now I am going to uninstall this contribution... I really want to use it as I have quite a few return customer's.

Thanks in advance. Michelle

Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Re: Reward Points Module- Live Release now available.

hi, andrew

Today I installed a new 138a zen-cart and your rewards add on.
    Here is my experience:
    1. install is easy and no error found.
    2. if using bank or check payment to check out, well done. No error found.

3. if using paypal to check out, bug found.
    a) Customer pay via paypal without using reward point, the order is going well. Customer received order confirm email, just NO pending point in his account. I have to add point to his account manually.

b) After I manually add 100 point to his account. The customer place a new order, use the 100 point to check out via paypal. the order is going well, but both the customer and admin can not receive the order confirm email. Still no pending point.

Conclusion:
    using paypal to check out, no pending points.
    using paypal and points to check out, no pending points and no order confirm Email.

I have two paypal accounts, so I can test it myself.
    If someone have the same paypal problem, please post here.

I hope these infomation is helpful and thanks for your work.

Plugin Contributions

I also had a customer spend Reward Points (paying via Paypal - Transaction Type = unique) along with using a coupon and using a Gift Certificate.

Paypal returned him to our store
    He received no confirmation email
    He did not receive any Reward Points for the purchase.
    His Gift Certificate Account was NOT updated to relfect the GC that he used.

Note: If the customer has a transaction type of "web_accept", things seem to work properly.

Plugin Contributions

We went live with the rewards program last night and have had 2 orders placed using PayPal, and both have gone through smoothly.. (Fingers crossed this continues....)

Will see what happens when the same customer uses their reward points on a new order..

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Dean View Post
    We went live with the rewards program last night and have had 2 orders placed using PayPal, and both have gone through smoothly.. (Fingers crossed this continues....)

Will see what happens when the same customer uses their reward points on a new order..
    Ok.. False alarm..

Edit.. The emails went through with confirmations etc, but the points did not get allocated and they are not showing as earned or pending ?

And in Admin the points are not showing either.. I have to manually allocate them

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Dean View Post
    Ok.. False alarm..

Edit.. The emails went through with confirmations etc, but the points did not get allocated and they are not showing as earned or pending ?

And in Admin the points are not showing either.. I have to manually allocate them
    customer will receive the order confirmation Email in the first time, because they didn't use the points. (They don't have the points to use)
    In the second order (admin add pointd to his account), if they use the point to check out via paypal, they won't receive the confirmation Email.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Error message on Log in page...

Hi

Had similar and it turned out to be an SQL DB problem. Delete all the tables related to the rewards program. Leave all the other files in place. Rerun the sql script. Fixed it for us

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by grannysantiques View Post
    I have exhausted my abilities to correct this, so far i have only found it on my log in page. I don't have many contributions installed.

Here is the error I am getting.

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND ((prp.scope_id= AND prp.scope=4) OR (gp.group_id=c.customers_group_pricin' at line 5
    in:
    [SELECT redeem_ratio FROM zen_reward_master prp, zen_customers as c LEFT JOIN(zen_group_pricing as gp) ON (gp.group_id=c.customers_group_pricing) WHERE c.customers_id= AND ((prp.scope_id= AND prp.scope=4) OR (gp.group_id=c.customers_group_pricing AND prp.scope_id=gp.group_id AND scope=3) OR (prp.scope=0)) ORDER BY prp.scope DESC LIMIT 1;]

For now I am going to uninstall this contribution... I really want to use it as I have quite a few return customer's.

Thanks in advance. Michelle
    Making sure we get the cost of freight back will drive us all mad at some stage.

Plugin Contributions

In Admin-->Catalog-->Reward Points, how do I set the Bonus? AlsoHow can I create a multiplier? for example, I decide to be totally generous today and points are worth 10x thier value