Page 245 of 248 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 2475
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Reward Points Module- Live Release now available.

Because issue when change status when click "detail" it's not move the points to earn ( i have super order mod ) . just if i edit the order move the points to earn . i see that only now after 300 orders .

how can now move all 1 time all customers points from pending to earn ?

thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dmagic View Post
    Because issue when change status when click "detail" it's not move the points to earn ( i have super order mod ) . just if i edit the order move the points to earn . i see that only now after 300 orders .

how can now move all 1 time all customers points from pending to earn ?

thank you.
    You would need to make some kind of SQL statement to reflect this. Is this for all orders before a certain date or specific orders in general?

Plugin Contributions

Ok i really like this module. I just have a few questions i need help with. I am testing this module with a POS module but any purchases made through the POS doesn't add any of my reward points. If a purchase is made through the website, these purchases doesn't show on the POS customer History, but everything shows under the customer purchase history. My question...is there a way i can combine the POS with the Rewards? I want to allow rewards to be sent to customers accounts if they make a online purchase or if a pos purchase is done (store).

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by islandboii242 View Post
    Ok i really like this module. I just have a few questions i need help with. I am testing this module with a POS module but any purchases made through the POS doesn't add any of my reward points. If a purchase is made through the website, these purchases doesn't show on the POS customer History, but everything shows under the customer purchase history. My question...is there a way i can combine the POS with the Rewards? I want to allow rewards to be sent to customers accounts if they make a online purchase or if a pos purchase is done (store).
    This will require modification of the module that is adding the order in the backend. This is because when your module (in the admin backpanel) runs, it is not triggering normal order total mods like reward points since there is no call to it. You would have to modify that module to call the necessary parts of reward points suite and run as normal. Which POS module is this?

Plugin Contributions

ZenCart POS by Magnetic One

I spoke to them and they told me there is a database table that the pos is using, but their entire module code is encrypted.

Plugin Contributions

Is there a solution that allows reward points to be added to an account if i installed a POS Module into Zencart?

Plugin Contributions

Hi everyone,
    this thread is sooo long
    Anyways, does someone know (or can someone point me to the right direction?) how to show the amount of the reward points instead of the points itself?

For example, I want to show '$5 Earned' instead of '500 points earned' (as 500 points are worth $5). Any help would be appreciated. Thank you :) *photo attached below*

Name:  rewards.png
Views: 161
Size:  16.6 KB

Plugin Contributions

Can anyone assist me with converting a order total that was completed by a POS module into Reward Points? For example, i place a order to a customer account in the POS Module, the order goes through but no points gets transferred. If i place an order through that customer account to the store front end, reward points is then added. Can anyone assist me with creating a tweak or code that allows me to turn POS Orders into Reward Points...perhaps using a click button and some php calculation codes?

Please help me..

Plugin Contributions

I installed the Rewards Point module, and it works fine but does not issue the correct amount of point when using Quantity Discounts. It still give the points of a single price. Example:

qty 1 @ $8.58 = 9 reward points
    qty 10 @ 7.03 gives 90 reward points which should be only 70 reward points awarded

Plugin Contributions

How can i combine Reward Points Module with Edit Orders Module?