Page 246 of 248 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248 LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 2475
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Reward Points Module- Live Release now available.

Quote Originally Posted by islandboii242 View Post
    How can i combine Reward Points Module with Edit Orders Module?
    Reward Points already work with Edit Orders. The only thing is when looking or editing a order reward points does not show. The reward points changes from pending to earn when a order status is change. The reward point will show on the invoice and order emails.

The reason the reward points in admin/customers/orders/edit order will not show is because, the reward points is different with the total of,
    100 points = $1 so the reward points can not save the points value in database so you see it's 0.00

Check the orders_totals table and you will understand whats going on.

I know it is hard to understand but that's the best I can explain it.
    Last edited by countrycharm; 21 Sep 2014 at 06:51 PM.
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

Did anyone get any other additional modules to work with Reward Points? I have tried Edit Orders just by itself and i am having trouble with this. Can anyone explain to me how can i get a third party module that is used to "Place Orders" to be recognized by Reward Points Module? Does RPM pulls orders from the database? Can i make adjustments to RPM to calculate points from the third party module? If i installed Admin New Order..will placing an order then be recognized by RPM?

Plugin Contributions

I don't think most would want it to issue additional points every time you edit an order. If you add to an order why don't you just add additional points? You shouldn't be adding to that many orders. If you are there is something wrong. I run a pizza delivery company off Zen-cart and out of approximately 75 orders a day we may only change 1 or 2 orders max.

Plugin Contributions

Hello Everyone, Just wanted to suggest an improvement and let everyone know how to fix an issue.

The Problem:
    You have a lot of orders and a lot of customers using the system and one day you get a 500 error trying to log into your admin system.

Why is this happening?!:
    After a couple hours of trying to figure out which script was the problem I found it was the update mechanism in the store/admin/includes/extra_functions/reward_points_functions.php file. The query that updates the points was taking ~a minute to execute. Whew - I found the problem.

Great now how do I fix it?:
    Simple actually. Add an index to the reward_status_track table. My table prefix is zen_ so your query may differ - here's mine
    ALTER TABLE `zen_reward_status_track` ADD INDEX ( `customers_id` )

Now the query takes ~.003 seconds - Hooray!

Thanks again for this awesome zen cart add on and I hope my frustrations help someone else avoid a trip down the rabbit hole to debug this.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bryan22 View Post
    Hello Everyone, Just wanted to suggest an improvement and let everyone know how to fix an issue.

The Problem:
    You have a lot of orders and a lot of customers using the system and one day you get a 500 error trying to log into your admin system.

Why is this happening?!:
    After a couple hours of trying to figure out which script was the problem I found it was the update mechanism in the store/admin/includes/extra_functions/reward_points_functions.php file. The query that updates the points was taking ~a minute to execute. Whew - I found the problem.

Great now how do I fix it?:
    Simple actually. Add an index to the reward_status_track table. My table prefix is zen_ so your query may differ - here's mine
    ALTER TABLE `zen_reward_status_track` ADD INDEX ( `customers_id` )

Now the query takes ~.003 seconds - Hooray!

Thanks again for this awesome zen cart add on and I hope my frustrations help someone else avoid a trip down the rabbit hole to debug this.
    Thank you for your fixed. Maybe it will be useful to some who are having trouble.

Plugin Contributions

Hi, everyone, got some question here,

1. how to not allow given reward point out when customer use the in their account point to pay the order? Example, if customer have 10 dollar value reward point, and he make a 30 dollar order, after use the points he pay the rest 20 dollar for his new order. the new purchase 20 dollar will have reward, but not the 10 dollar he use the point to pay. Can we make a setting like that?

2. any function allow customer control how many points he can choose to use for each order?

Thanks for this great module and your help

Plugin Contributions

I figure out question 2 is in> Order Total Modules, but still cannot find anything on question, please help.

Thanks,

Plugin Contributions

ok, ....I test the mod carefully, all function I need is already there! thx

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

Great module but have 2 issues:

1: looks like the module didn't load up correctly. Shouldn't it be written "Reward Point" instead of PRODUCT_REWARD_POINT_TAG on each product reward title?
    Did 2 clean install, yet with the same issue. Don't mind to edit it manually if someone can tell me which file pls.

#point PRODUCT_REWARD_POINT_TAG (underneath each product title)

2: when an order is made, Reward point are set to zero on the admin order page, however, when I load the invoice, rewards appear as well as in the reward pending/earned page. Missing something?

all files have been uploaded correctly to my FTP even twice.

All comments appreciated

Thanks,

Dan
    Last edited by dix30simulation; 5 Nov 2014 at 05:46 PM. Reason: pic missing

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dix30simulation View Post
    Hello,

Great module but have 2 issues:

1: looks like the module didn't load up correctly. Shouldn't it be written "Reward Point" instead of PRODUCT_REWARD_POINT_TAG on each product reward title?
    Did 2 clean install, yet with the same issue. Don't mind to edit it manually if someone can tell me which file pls.

#point PRODUCT_REWARD_POINT_TAG (underneath each product title)

2: when an order is made, Reward point are set to zero on the admin order page, however, when I load the invoice, rewards appear as well as in the reward pending/earned page. Missing something?

all files have been uploaded correctly to my FTP even twice.

All comments appreciated

Thanks,

Dan
    1.) A link to your site would be nice....
    2.) When looking or editing a order reward points does not show the points. It shows 0. The reward points changes from pending to earn when a order status is change. The reward point will show on the invoice and order emails.

The reason the reward points in admin/customers/orders/edit order will not show is because, the reward points is different with the total of,
    100 points = $1 so the reward points can not save the points value in database so you see it's 0.00

Check the orders_totals table and you will understand whats going on.

I know it is hard to understand but that's the best I can explain it.