Page 195 of 248 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2475
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Reward Points Module- Live Release now available.

Quote Originally Posted by Athens Collectibles View Post
    The only reason I can think of is that you haven't probably copied all the files from the admin folder to the corresponding places in your own admin folder. Check carefully that each file is copied to the appropriate folder.

On the other hand, I'm doing an upgrade to Zen Cart 1.5.0 and the mod doesn't seem to work with it. Could this be your case?
    The mod seems to be working with 1.5.0, but the admin links don't show, they did stop showing with 1.5.0, I upgraded to the latest mod version to see if it would fix, but does not

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by NullMind View Post
    The mod seems to be working with 1.5.0, but the admin links don't show, they did stop showing with 1.5.0, I upgraded to the latest mod version to see if it would fix, but does not
    Yes, that's what I mean. The mod seems to be working but the Admin links don't show (except those in Modules > Order Total which they do)

Plugin Contributions

Yes, that's what I mean. The mod seems to be working but the Admin links don't show (except those in Modules > Order Total which they do)
    then yeah, same problem

Plugin Contributions

I love this mod, it works better than any other rewards mod, and has the most features.

However, I need to know if there any way to suppress the absolutely horrid loading times?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by NullMind View Post
    I have the reward points links showing under catalog and customers in admin, but I'm still working on the sql statement under configuration. I'm trying to get it to show there. There are some files that need to be change to get this to show under admin. If you want to know which files you need to change and to get the sql statement to get the link to show under catalog and customers let me know and I will post it.
    Last edited by countrycharm; 23 Jan 2012 at 04:24 AM.
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by countrycharm View Post
    I have the reward points links showing under catalog and customers in admin, but I'm still working on the sql statement under configuration. I'm trying to get it to show there. There are some files that need to be change to get this to show under admin. If you want to know which files you need to change and to get the sql statement to get the link to show under catalog and customers let me know and I will post it.
    Please if you get this working and you're able to repackage and update for Zen Cart 1.5.0 that would be great. This mod is use by a lot of stores and an updated version will help a lot of people.

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by BlessIsaacola View Post
    Please if you get this working and you're able to repackage and update for Zen Cart 1.5.0 that would be great. This mod is use by a lot of stores and an updated version will help a lot of people.

Thanks!
    I have it all worked out and showing in admin except for the configuration part. That is controlled by the sql statement. I have been trying to get it sorted out but I may need some help for that part. Anyone who wants to take a stab at it let me know and I will send what I have done so far.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sailsport View Post
    I have this set to 1 in admin - configuration - rewards points

"How to calculate Reward Points
    0= Always use the base price.
    1= Use price less Discounts and Specials."

But the rewards are granted on based price (i.e. item for 60, special / sale price 45, 60 points awarded) , I have tried switching the options.

ZenCart 1.3.9d
    PHP Version: 5.2.6 (Zend: 2.2.0)
    Database: MySQL 5.0.51a

Any ideas before I start to dig into the code?

Alan
    Hi Alan,

Did you fix your problem? I have the same situation here with ZC 1.3.9h/RP 1.40a.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by countrycharm View Post
    I have it all worked out and showing in admin except for the configuration part. That is controlled by the sql statement. I have been trying to get it sorted out but I may need some help for that part. Anyone who wants to take a stab at it let me know and I will send what I have done so far.
    I have it all worked out and showing in admin and under the configuration. I will update the Module and the read me on how to do this sometime soon.

I'm want to upgrade to ZC 1.5, but I'm stuck because of this mod. I noticed that the most recent version was uploaded on January 27. I was previously using Reward 1.26, so I used the used update.sql and uploaded the new files to my test site. I've triple-checked my uploads, and I still can't see the reward links in the control panel. The links show up in ADMIN > MODULES > ORDER TOTAL. As of yet, I don't see the links in the following areas:

ADMIN > CONFIGURATION
    ADMIN > CUSTOMERS

The reward points are not showing up on the test site as well. This doesn't seem to be compatible with ZC 1.5 at this time. Does the SQL need further revisions? Or is there something else I need to modify?