Page 209 of 248 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2475
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Link in heading

Sorry, also, I see a .sql file called prep_IPN_RP_orders.sql what is this for?
    Does this work with Paypal IPN yet?

Plugin Contributions

Does anyone know where I go to enter an expiration date for reward points? I want them to expire 1 year after they have been earned.

Thank you,

Plugin Contributions

Configuration > Reward Points > Delete Old Reward Transactions Period (set it to 365).

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Athens Collectibles View Post
    Configuration > Reward Points > Delete Old Reward Transactions Period (set it to 365).
    Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

reward points tag.

I have a problem, my reward points in the product listing and side boxes and everywhere else is showing as "PRODUCT_REWARD_POINT_TAG" etc.

Not as it should be doing.

I have searched this thread and I have found others who had the same problem got it solved by making sure they had uploaded the files to the correct place. But all the threads are years old and are for older version. But I have tried and it still doesnt work.

The site is Mazda Bongo

Obviously I am using a theme, so im wondering if thats the problem

Plugin Contributions

Does anybody know how to disable the reward points box for Group Discount customers on the checkout page?

These customers are already getting a large discount and we don't want to give them reward points on top of that.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by memorydave View Post
    reward points tag.

I have a problem, my reward points in the product listing and side boxes and everywhere else is showing as "PRODUCT_REWARD_POINT_TAG" etc.

Not as it should be doing.

I have searched this thread and I have found others who had the same problem got it solved by making sure they had uploaded the files to the correct place. But all the threads are years old and are for older version. But I have tried and it still doesnt work.

The site is Mazda Bongo

Obviously I am using a theme, so im wondering if thats the problem
    This is cause by not uploading the files in the right place or all the file didn't upload. In any case the error you are having is cause by the extra_definitions/reward_points file not being found or is in the wrong place. To correct the problem make sure the Reward Points custom template folder is name to whatever template name you are using.
    includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/your_template/reward_points.php
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by countrycharm View Post
    This is cause by not uploading the files in the right place or all the file didn't upload. In any case the error you are having is cause by the extra_definitions/reward_points file not being found or is in the wrong place. To correct the problem make sure the Reward Points custom template folder is name to whatever template name you are using.
    includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/your_template/reward_points.php

OK great. My theme is called /theme185/. Now inside the /extra_definitions/ folder there are only two folders. One is called "custom" and one is called "classic" Do I need to rename the "custom" folder (where reward_points.php is located along with one other file called "IncExTaxMod_defines.php") to "theme185" or do I need to make a new folder called "theme185" and upload it to this new folder?
    Last edited by memorydave; 31 Jul 2012 at 03:23 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by memorydave View Post
    OK great. My theme is called /theme185/. Now inside the /extra_definitions/ folder there are only two folders. One is called "custom" and one is called "classic" Do I need to rename the "custom" folder (where reward_points.php is located along with one other file called "IncExTaxMod_defines.php") to "theme185" or do I need to make a new folder called "theme185" and upload it to this new folder?
    You need to create a folder within the extra_definitions/ folder named theme185 and put the files in there. Any time you install a module and you see a custom folder, a your_template folder change the name to whatever your theme folder is named. Same with the admin folder.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by swamyg1 View Post
    Does anybody know how to disable the reward points box for Group Discount customers on the checkout page?

These customers are already getting a large discount and we don't want to give them reward points on top of that.
    You will have to uninstall it in admin/modules/order total/reward points.