Page 77 of 248 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Reward Points Module- Live Release now available.

Quote Originally Posted by hem View Post
    The tags can be found in includes\languages\english\extra_definitions\YOUR_CUSTOM_FOLDER\reward_points.ph p

The stylesheet (for changing bold and stuff) is in includes\templates\custom\css\stylesheet_reward.css

This does not work. I have played around endlessly with the style sheet and can get all of the text unbolded except for this main text that displays before customers log in.
    Thank you, Sincerely, MagicMan

Plugin Contributions

Something else is over riding the style sheet because I deleted the style sheet and the text in the main box and under the products are still bold.

The only thing that happened when I deleted the style sheet was that I lost the colors of the text and everything was black.
    Thank you, Sincerely, MagicMan

Plugin Contributions

Thank You Hem

When I read you solutions I knew how to fix it. Thanks Again.

I have 1.22 installed with ZC1.3.8a. I noticed that I can't apply reward points to one of my products, a digital download. All of my other products are tangible goods, and I can successfully apply reward points to them. It's just the one product, which happens to be a digital download, that I can't apply reward points to.

I've attempted to adjust every setting I can imagine, but no success. Is there another setting I'm not aware of? Do I need to change the status of any of the attributes associated with digital downloads?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by CobraPlant View Post
    I have 1.22 installed with ZC1.3.8a. I noticed that I can't apply reward points to one of my products, a digital download. All of my other products are tangible goods, and I can successfully apply reward points to them. It's just the one product, which happens to be a digital download, that I can't apply reward points to.

I've attempted to adjust every setting I can imagine, but no success. Is there another setting I'm not aware of? Do I need to change the status of any of the attributes associated with digital downloads?
    I have never tested the mod with digital downloads. I will give it a look.
    Andrew

Andrew Moore
    Omnicia Agile Development
    www.omnicia.com

Plugin Contributions

Hey Andrew, just as an FYI, apart from a few virtual products my entire store is digital downloads and Reward Points works successfully on all of them

@CobraPlant, how exactly do you have your download product set up?
    HunnyBee Design
    "A man's manners are a mirror in which he shows his portrait." ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by christon26 View Post
    Hey Andrew, just as an FYI, apart from a few virtual products my entire store is digital downloads and Reward Points works successfully on all of them

@CobraPlant, how exactly do you have your download product set up?
    What's interesting is that I did a test purchase with the download last night, and points showed up in my cart and all the way through the checkout process. The only place that seems to be the problem is on the product page where it doesn't show the reward points. I have my settings set to not show the reward points if the points are zero, but the download is set for a ratio of 1, I naturally assumed that the reward points malfunctioned when the product page wasn't showing any. I suppose there's a simple work around by adding the reward points to my product description, but it makes it difficult to find glitches when I have other products set to zero points and need to remain at zero.

So the main issue now is that on the product page it's not indicating that there are reward points associated with it, but the points show up when you add the download to your shopping cart. And it seems to be with only this product. I have other products (non-downloads) with reward points, and the points are showing up normally on the product page.

Here's the link to the page:
    http://cobraplant.com/index.php?main...roducts_id=121

Product Settings:
    Product is Virtual NO
    Always Free Shipping NO
    Product Quantity Box NO

Attribute Settings:
    Display Only NO
    Attribute/Product Free YES
    Default Attribute YES
    Apply Discounts YES
    Include Base Price YES
    Text NO

Thanks for looking into this!

Plugin Contributions

What's interesting is that I did a test purchase with the download last night, and points showed up in my cart and all the way through the checkout process. The only place that seems to be the problem is on the product page where it doesn't show the reward points. I have my settings set to not show the reward points if the points are zero, but the download is set for a ratio of 1, I naturally assumed that the reward points malfunctioned when the product page wasn't showing any. I suppose there's a simple work around by adding the reward points to my product description, but it makes it difficult to find glitches when I have other products set to zero points and need to remain at zero.

So the main issue now is that on the product page it's not indicating that there are reward points associated with it, but the points show up when you add the download to your shopping cart. And it seems to be with only this product. I have other products (non-downloads) with reward points, and the points are showing up normally on the product page.

Here's the link to the page:
    http://cobraplant.com/index.php?main...roducts_id=121

Product Settings:
    Product is Virtual NO
    Always Free Shipping NO
    Product Quantity Box NO

Attribute Settings:
    Display Only NO
    Attribute/Product Free YES
    Default Attribute YES
    Apply Discounts YES
    Include Base Price YES
    Text NO

Thanks for looking into this!
    That would be because document_product_info.php has not been updated to display the Reward Points. Unzip the attached file to \includes\templates\YOUR CUSTOM FOLDER\templates and let me know if it works.
    Last edited by hem; 5 May 2009 at 10:32 AM.
    Andrew

Andrew Moore
    www.omnicia.com

Quote Originally Posted by hem View Post
    That would be because document_product_info.php has not been updated to display the Reward Points. Unzip the attached file to \includes\templates\YOUR CUSTOM FOLDER\templates and let me know if it works.
    Yes, that worked! Thanks! I thought I uploaded that file when I upgraded my site.

Plugin Contributions

Yes, that worked! Thanks! I thought I uploaded that file when I upgraded my site.
    I doubt it as I've only just created it...
    Andrew

Andrew Moore
    www.omnicia.com