Page 213 of 248 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2475
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Reward Points Module- Live Release now available.

v1.5 version: http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=704

Feature Question: the rewards program allows the automatic expiration of PENDING points by setting a future expiration in days:

admin > config > rewards points config > Delete Old Reward Transactions Period = 30 days (for example below)

For example, a customer buys product, receives 1000 points that are PENDING until the order has shipped, triggering the 1000 points to move from PENDING to EARNED. If the order does not ship in 30 days, the PENDING points expire. No problem, tested and works fine.

What I want to do is expire EARNED points in 30 days. For example, a customer buys product, receives 1000 points that are PENDING. The the order is shipped, triggering the 1000 points to move from PENDING to EARNED. If the customer does not use/redeem the EARNED 1000 points in 30 days, the EARNED points automatically expire. A "Use 'em or Loose'em" scenario.

Does this feature exist in the Mod? If not, any pointers on how to create this function ... Help greatly appreciated!

Plugin Contributions

is anyone would like to answer me a question?
    i want to know, after your customer place an order, in your zen_orders_total table where class = "ot_reward_points_display", the record of the column "value" is 0.0000 or an value else? cause all records of this column of mine are 0.0000, i'm not sure if this is normal

Plugin Contributions

A fellow forum member (echonovember) asked in post #2113 how to create a "rules" page for the Reward Points module. I gave the link to my Customer Reward Program page, where the visitor can find questions and answers on how the program operates.

If one likes the page and wants to create something similar, can do so using some javascript and CSS. I attach a .zip archive with the necessary files including a .txt file with some instructions. It's (fairly) easy to do. Incidentally, I'm using the same technique for my "Terms & conditions", "Payment methods", "Privacy policy" and other pages.

These are obviously my own "rules" and you don't necessarily have to adopt them, therefore change to your own rules where necessary. In any case, please avoid copying/pasting and phrase your replies a bit differently.

Please note that I am not neither the developer of this add on, nor a programmer. As such, I will not be able to reply to technical questions. I believe that the attached files and instructions are simple for someone who has a basic knowledge (like me) but don't try if you are not self confident. In any case, try everything on a test environment first and BACKUP before doing any amendments.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Plugin Contributions

Default Reward Points Module Suite

I am trying to locate how to remove the PRODUCT_REWARD_POINT_TAG text within my products page. I have enclosed screen captures, as some products have this and others do not. The website is novelties.lingeriensuch.ca. Any help will be most welcomed.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	no_prp_tag.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	13.2 KB 
ID:	11210Click image for larger version. 

Name:	prp_tag.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	11211

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Reward Points Module Suite

Quote Originally Posted by lnsenterprises View Post
    I am trying to locate how to remove the PRODUCT_REWARD_POINT_TAG text within my products page. I have enclosed screen captures, as some products have this and others do not. The website is novelties.lingeriensuch.ca. Any help will be most welcomed.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	no_prp_tag.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	13.2 KB 
ID:	11210Click image for larger version. 

Name:	prp_tag.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	11211
    You are getting that error because you didn't upload the definition file or you didn't upload it to the right directory. It goes in includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/custom/reward_points.php. If the file didn't upload it will cause that
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Reward Points Module Suite

Well I just made sure that it was input and uploaded....doesnt change anything...sorry...novelties.lingeriensuch.ca...

Plugin Contributions

I just uninstalled and reinstalled the sql...that appears to be the issue, now if I can just figure out how they get redeemd I would be laughing...tankx for all the help

Plugin Contributions

I've upgraded/re-built my store this week to zencart 1.5.1 and re-installed all the latest modules from scratch. I have an issue with Reward Points whereby the points are showing correctly during the checkout process, but when it comes to completing the order and the order is finished, the reward points do not get stored on the customer account. If I look at the Admin section then the order itself doesn't even have the Reward Points stored on it anymore, nor has their pending or earner points been updated.

If anyone can suggest where I need to start looking then it would be appreciated please. I'm at a loss!

Plugin Contributions

Did you find an answer to this? I have the same problem... The reward points are not being stored on the completed orders.

Plugin Contributions

I stand slightly corrected... The reward points are being calculated and are being recorded against the customer's account. They are just not being shown in the EDIT ORDER screen within ADMIN. I think this was reported a few posts ago in this thread also. Any ideas?