Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion NetBilling Module Help

I've been working on this for a few hours now, and seem to have the module at a point where it will install properly.

Now I am stuck at a point where during the checkout process you come to the checkout_confirmation page and it fails to load the button to process the order or continue with the checkout process, it also appears it's not loading the footer so I am assuming there's a problem in how it's generating the button.

The module is a combination of the original NetBilling module from their site ( old version ), the Authorize.net module, and the Manual CC Module.....

If anyone wants to help me with this and get it finished I know there's a lot of people looking for this module and I think it's close to being finished if this last speed bump can be overcome.

I've loaded the module in ZIP format here and you can download it and mess with it as you see fit, if you do make a breakthrough, please let me know as I need this for one of my sites.

NetBilling Payment Module:
    http://www.valhalla-computers.com/ze...NetBilling.zip

Thanks for any help you can offer

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: NetBilling Module Help

Quote Originally Posted by Wulf359 View Post
    I've been working on this for a few hours now, and seem to have the module at a point where it will install properly.

Now I am stuck at a point where during the checkout process you come to the checkout_confirmation page and it fails to load the button to process the order or continue with the checkout process, it also appears it's not loading the footer so I am assuming there's a problem in how it's generating the button.

The module is a combination of the original NetBilling module from their site ( old version ), the Authorize.net module, and the Manual CC Module.....

If anyone wants to help me with this and get it finished I know there's a lot of people looking for this module and I think it's close to being finished if this last speed bump can be overcome.

I've loaded the module in ZIP format here and you can download it and mess with it as you see fit, if you do make a breakthrough, please let me know as I need this for one of my sites.

NetBilling Payment Module:
    http://www.valhalla-computers.com/ze...NetBilling.zip

Thanks for any help you can offer
    Hi,

Did you get this working? Anything we need to know?

Thanks, Mitch
    Thank you, Mitch Farber
    http://www.NETbilling.com

Plugin Contributions

Sorry, I never got past the speed bump mentioned above..... the link is still valid if someone wants to download it and finish it.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Wulf359 View Post
    Sorry, I never got past the speed bump mentioned above..... the link is still valid if someone wants to download it and finish it.
    I will have one of my techs take a look and see if they know how to work with it.
    Thank you, Mitch Farber
    http://www.NETbilling.com

Plugin Contributions

That would be awesome

Plugin Contributions

Any word on this yet NetBilling ????

I've got a growing list of people who want to use as their processor but we lack the module to use with ZenCart.... I am still stumped at the one point.....

Plugin Contributions

I was also unable to find a netbilling plugin, so I wrote one, or more acurately modified the existing os commerce netbilling plugin to work with zen cart v1.38, I'm not going to post my project to the plugins list because it's not 100% but i will include it here in the hopes that someone else can use it.

http://breakpointtrades.com/store/netbilling.zip

Anyway the issue you will have is that you need to configure the return url through netbilling. When you set up a form there is a redirect url, that should point to the checkout success url of your site. The reason I am doing it this way is that there was some bug that prevented the passed url from working properly. Netbilling had me set it up this way and now my store is up and running. I don't really have the time to help anyone install this or get support, but hopefully some of you will find it useful, and maybe someone will figure out what's up with the url passing issue and fix that as well.

Good Luck.

- James

Plugin Contributions

for example on my site the url is:

https://breakpointtrades.com/store/i...eckout_success