Plugin Contributions

Default Google Adwords and tracking Ip Addresses

I used Adwords quite a lot to promote my site which can be very effective However the biggest problem that we encounter is that our competion clicks the adds = cost with no sale plus it puts our site in a high profile position with our cmpetitors who then change their prices so that they are cheaper than us so they convert the sales.

With Google their is a facility to exclude ip addesses. What I want to be able to do is produce a file so that I can sort it in Excel and then if I see an ip address that is landing on our site on a regular basis i will be able to exclude then from being shown the davert. Does anyone know how this can be done in Zencart

Thanks

James
    Jimmy6Bellies

Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Re: Google Adwords and tracking Ip Addresses

There are many products that will give you data on visits, I don't know if you will get a spreadsheet out of everyone but one that comes to mind is statcounter it's free for the last 500 visits and if you look around you will find more programs like statcounter just google "visitor tracking", statcounter lets you see your last 500 visitors and how many times they have visited and quite abit more, it was easy to setup and all I had to do is add a line of code to my tpl_footer.php.