Plugin Contributions

Default Oscmax to Zen---need help please

I have uploaded both the following scripts:

http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=946

which gives me the following results:
    1142 SELECT command denied to user 'woodshop_wood'@'localhost' for table 'customers'
    in:
    [INSERT INTO woodshop_zen.customers (customers_id, customers_gender, customers_firstname, customers_lastname, customers_dob, customers_email_address, customers_default_address_id, customers_telephone, customers_fax, customers_password, customers_newsletter) SELECT customers_id, customers_gender, customers_firstname, customers_lastname, customers_dob, customers_email_address, customers_default_address_id, customers_telephone, customers_fax, customers_password, customers_newsletter FROM wood.customers]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

And the next script which gives the following info:

http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=918

I get the following error:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'woodshop'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/woodshop/public_html/zen/osc_2_zen_import.php on line 27

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: Access denied for user 'nobody'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/woodshop/public_html/zen/osc_2_zen_import.php on line 28

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/woodshop/public_html/zen/osc_2_zen_import.php on line 28
    Access denied for user 'nobody'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

I am not sure what I Am doing wrong. I have put in the database info as many ways possible.. but the results are always the same.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Oscmax to Zen---need help please

Also, I dont know if it matters, but the first cart (oscmax) has a password protect on the admin directory. I removed that thinking it may be the cause, but, that didnt seem to help either.