USPS Patch May 12, 2008
This is a patch fix for USPS changes to International package choices May 12, 2008.
1. Edit your USPS module settings in your Zen Cart admin, and write down all your settings.
2. Click "Remove" on the USPS module in your Admin
3. Upload the new file (unzipping extracts just a single file) to: /includes/modules/shipping/usps.php
4. In your Admin, click on USPS, click Install
5. Fill in your settings, making your desired choices for the new International options.
Attached files are for v1.3.x or v1.2.x respectively.
<note: previous files superceded by the updated versions below:>
Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
Donations always welcome: www.zen-cart.com/donate
Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.
By Ripper in forum General Questions
Last Post: 8 Oct 2009, 06:19 AM
By benblee in forum Built-in Shipping and Payment Modules
Last Post: 10 Nov 2008, 11:10 PM
By slik666 in forum Built-in Shipping and Payment Modules
Last Post: 5 Jul 2007, 09:24 PM
By signs in forum Built-in Shipping and Payment Modules
Last Post: 29 Jun 2007, 09:49 PM
Content and Graphics Copyright (c) 2003 - 2013 Zen Ventures, LLC - all rights reserved
Zen Cart® is a Registered Trademark of Zen Ventures, LLC