Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Paypal Sessions Viewer + pushorder

I previously indicated that the mod would not properly move my orders to the database. I now got it to work. I did two things, so for others who may be having this problem, I can't tell you which one did the trick.

First, I re-installed the mod completely in case I had done something wrong on the initial installation.

When I had first installed the mod, I used my same zen cart password as the pushorder password. This time I chose a different password.

As mentioned before I now got it working fine so others who are having the same problem that I had might try one or both of the above and see if it helps.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Tech-E View Post
    I also installed this today due to the PayPal IPN problem.

I already manually re-entered the orders that were messed up by PayPal. The installation of this contribution is mostly to make it easier to deal with the next PayPal issue.

I see lots of session records in the View Stuck PayPal Orders viewer. None have any products listed.

Is that normal? Should I see any product information? I am not sure how the records are supposed to look. I just see a shopping cart array with total, weight, cartID, etc.

When I click the Move to Orders Database button, will the products show up in the order?

BTW, thanks for the contribution. This may be a life-save the next time I need it.
    What you should be seeing in the array is for each product ordered the ID# and the quantity ordered. And yes, when you move the orders to your database the products will then show up just as with regular orders.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by maineiac13 View Post
    I previously indicated that the mod would not properly move my orders to the database. I now got it to work. I did two things, so for others who may be having this problem, I can't tell you which one did the trick.

First, I re-installed the mod completely in case I had done something wrong on the initial installation.

When I had first installed the mod, I used my same zen cart password as the pushorder password. This time I chose a different password.

As mentioned before I now got it working fine so others who are having the same problem that I had might try one or both of the above and see if it helps.
    I took your advice and I am still getting redirected to my store login page when I click on the confirm button on the www.mydomain.com/pushorder.php page with no order being added to the orders.

And since I am not the only person having this trouble there must be some sort of conflict somewhere.
    Thanks
    Supersnow

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by supersnow View Post
    I took your advice and I am still getting redirected to my store login page when I click on the confirm button on the www.mydomain.com/pushorder.php page with no order being added to the orders.

And since I am not the only person having this trouble there must be some sort of conflict somewhere.
    Sorry...wish I could be of more help...For what it is worth when I had originally installed the modification I went through and just installed each file on my own. This time I simply changed the name of the admin folder to the name I use and then uploaded the entire mod at one time. That made sure that I had not done anything wrong as I individually uploading the files.

Also, when I was doing the second install I noticed that I had left a blank space at the end of my ip address and made sure I got rid of that...don't actually know if that made a difference or not though.

Finally...when you insert the password I am assuming that you are putting it in between the two single quote marks in the two files...and of course in the same place for the ip address (in the latter case after first deleting all the xxxs).

Plugin Contributions

What you should be seeing in the array is for each product ordered the ID# and the quantity ordered. And yes, when you move the orders to your database the products will then show up just as with regular orders.
    Thanks. At first I wasn't sure how to interpret the data. It makes perfect sense now.
    Last edited by Tech-E; 16 Oct 2009 at 01:33 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Sorry...wish I could be of more help...For what it is worth when I had originally installed the modification I went through and just installed each file on my own. This time I simply changed the name of the admin folder to the name I use and then uploaded the entire mod at one time. That made sure that I had not done anything wrong as I individually uploading the files.

Also, when I was doing the second install I noticed that I had left a blank space at the end of my ip address and made sure I got rid of that...don't actually know if that made a difference or not though.

Finally...when you insert the password I am assuming that you are putting it in between the two single quote marks in the two files...and of course in the same place for the ip address (in the latter case after first deleting all the xxxs).
    I am not getting any errors regarding the ip address or password. I have done tests where I have put different passwords and ip address to test the mod and the appropriate error comes up.

But when I ensure that the password is inserted correctly and the ip address (doubled check any extra spaces) I am able to get to the confirm move page but when I press on the confirm button I am redirected to my customer login page and the orders are NOT put into the database.

Everything looks like it is working until I get to press on the confirm button. I just wish I knew why!
    Thanks
    Supersnow

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by supersnow View Post
    I am not getting any errors regarding the ip address or password. I have done tests where I have put different passwords and ip address to test the mod and the appropriate error comes up.

But when I ensure that the password is inserted correctly and the ip address (doubled check any extra spaces) I am able to get to the confirm move page but when I press on the confirm button I am redirected to my customer login page and the orders are NOT put into the database.

Everything looks like it is working until I get to press on the confirm button. I just wish I knew why!
    I got similar trouble with your. Anyone could give us some advice?

Thanks you so much!

Plugin Contributions

I forget to say that i use Zencart V 1.38a

Plugin Contributions

I have sometimes found that sometimes I will be working in admin and then try to connect to a new activity within admin and suddenly I will be directed to the log-in page. If I then actually log-in again, using that same window, I am then able to complete the action that I was trying to do.

Given that situation, have you tried to log-in at that new window and then go to the mod and try it again and see if it works that time?

Also, have you tried using different browsers to see if there are any differences?

Other than those thoughts, I can't really think of anything else at this time.

Plugin Contributions

I have sometimes found that sometimes I will be working in admin and then try to connect to a new activity within admin and suddenly I will be directed to the log-in page. If I then actually log-in again, using that same window, I am then able to complete the action that I was trying to do.

Given that situation, have you tried to log-in at that new window and then go to the mod and try it again and see if it works that time?

Also, have you tried using different browsers to see if there are any differences?

Other than those thoughts, I can't really think of anything else at this time.
    I was tried login as customer first and go to view paypal stuck to retake the order information. But i also can't do anything.

Let me know how to get back the order when i didn't see order on admin.

PayPal really stuck...

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast