Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: drop down attributes at product listing page near add to cart button.

Quote Originally Posted by MaureenT View Post
    In order to do that you need to use another mod, one you will find at http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...sting+template . The mod uses a single template for all of the listing pages (All Products, New Products, etc.). I use the mod, and it works great, enabling me to have the attributes appear on all of the pages.
    Is there a way to get this work with "all products" and "new products" without useing this single-template-mod?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: drop down attributes at product listing page near add to cart button.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Is there a way to get this work with "all products" and "new products" without useing this single-template-mod?
    I, too, am curious if there is a way to have the attributes show up on the All Products/New Products/Featured Products pages without the additional template mod.

Plugin Contributions

Is there a way to have this work where there is a category dropdown near by that would seamlessly blend in to the product listing page. I want a category selection to look like an attribute dropdown.

Plugin Contributions

When I upload this file, I can see all my products with attribute selection, quantity box, and add to cart buttons, but when I add them to my cart, they come through with a $0.00 price. Any idea what's going wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo1719 View Post
    Ok got it to work but now I am wondering if anyone knows how to make the price update dynamically with attributes.

For anyone who is new...in order to use this just replace the file in your directory ROOT/includes/modules/YOUR_TEMPLATE/product_listing.php

Paul

Hi there!
    While this contribution is great for some, it can complicate things and perhaps increase loading time.

Maybe there is a much easier way to simply display as plain text the available attributes for each product on the index listing page.
    There are a few mysql connections in attributes_listing.php which are retrieving this data, but I'm not sure how to proceed with this.

Has anyone tried to simply display the available attributes as plain text and not as a drop-down menu? I don't need people to be able to add to cart from the listing page.

Any pointers would be most welcomed!

Plugin Contributions

ah, finally found this thread again lol, i hope it is still alive, I am having anissue when someone clicks the buy now and hasnt slected an option, the page goes to product not found. here is my thread, i dont want to rewrite it avoiding spam.
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=186731
    please let me know if there is a resolution to this.
    make sure you are in the bracelet category.

Plugin Contributions

Is there a way to limit which attribute categories are shown? For instance, if I have an attribute for Dept and one for Unit, can I have only the Dept shown on the listing, and the other shown in the Product Info? Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Hi there,

Installed the module as described in readme. Having one major issue: all add to cart links appear to be one off, as in, each add to cart link references the prior link in the list. Kind of a bummer because it seems to work pretty well otherwise. If anyone could help or point me in the right direction, I'd be grateful.

Plugin Contributions

Looks like I found a solution: Admin->Product Listing->Display Product Price/Add to Cart

Set it to something that isn't 1 (2 worked, negative numbers did not). For some reason it doesn't like having the add to cart button to the left (when it's set to 1). Hope this helps anyone that ran into this issue.

Plugin Contributions

I have this mod up and running on a test site. In the product listing, it shows a link to the attributes quantity discounts, but the popup window does not work. Has anyone else run into this issue? It's the link that says "Quantity Discounts Available" and pulls up popup_attributes_qty_prices.html
    Last edited by abcisme; 8 Feb 2012 at 07:31 PM.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast