Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZJ Silver Support Thread

Hi dscott, did you get this issue fixed? I just had a look at your site but as there is only one product I can't see the issues.
    Ant.

Quote Originally Posted by dscott1966 View Post
    That worked fine, now the problem that im having is in IE if you click on the plus sign say in New Products For June the plus, minus sign for Featured Products move up in the new products for june box. It works fine in FF though.

How do i fix that also the arrow to close the box do not work either in IE or FF.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyd View Post
    Hi dscott, did you get this issue fixed? I just had a look at your site but as there is only one product I can't see the issues.
    Ant.
    No i did not so what i did was i started over, i think it was something i did wrong, Im new to this and trying to learn by trial and error, so dont worry about it if run into the same situation i will ask if your willing to help.

But i do have a question i was on the http://zencart-jquery.com/ site and i seen something that i really like there it was j vertical carousel and thick box 3. I want to use both together is it possible if so how do i put them together and where do i upload the files. i was trying to understand, but could not get it can you give me some help.

What im trying to do is use it and put it next to the main picture vertically or now that i think about i want it right underneath horizonally. Can you give some help on that.

Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Not sure if it's something you did wrong, what the min/max buttons do is collapse/expand the next div with a class of content, so if you are using another mod to display the specials/featured/new products, all you should have to do is add a <div class="content"> under the title tag for that module.
    & don't forget the </div> tag after the content is displayed.
    As for j vertical carousel and thick box 3, I currently use jquery jmycarousel and fancybox, both excellent jquery contribs.
    I will have a module out in the next week or two depending on my time that will display a carousel of extra product images just under the main product image, while clicking on the extra product images will change the main product image & clicking on the main product image will display the fancybox image.
    If you need any other help, feel free to request it here or on my blog,
    Ant.

Quote Originally Posted by dscott1966 View Post
    No i did not so what i did was i started over, i think it was something i did wrong, Im new to this and trying to learn by trial and error, so dont worry about it if run into the same situation i will ask if your willing to help.

But i do have a question i was on the http://zencart-jquery.com/ site and i seen something that i really like there it was j vertical carousel and thick box 3. I want to use both together is it possible if so how do i put them together and where do i upload the files. i was trying to understand, but could not get it can you give me some help.

What im trying to do is use it and put it next to the main picture vertically or now that i think about i want it right underneath horizonally. Can you give some help on that.

Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks so much for all the help. :) Lovely. Do you know what technology drives a site like itradevideogames.com by chance? Are you capable of doing something like that? I am trying to expand my gaming community at gamefury.net and wanted to do a trading site. Thanks again.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyd View Post
    Not sure if it's something you did wrong, what the min/max buttons do is collapse/expand the next div with a class of content, so if you are using another mod to display the specials/featured/new products, all you should have to do is add a <div class="content"> under the title tag for that module.
    & don't forget the </div> tag after the content is displayed.
    As for j vertical carousel and thick box 3, I currently use jquery jmycarousel and fancybox, both excellent jquery contribs.
    I will have a module out in the next week or two depending on my time that will display a carousel of extra product images just under the main product image, while clicking on the extra product images will change the main product image & clicking on the main product image will display the fancybox image.
    If you need any other help, feel free to request it here or on my blog,
    Ant.
    That would be cool i was using ajax image swapper for that i liked the way it worked, how you can have one image but in diffrent colors and can switch the colors from the attributes and that color would show. but i will wait to see how your mod comes out im interested. Please let me know when it comes avalible. Thank you for all your help.
    Last edited by dscott1966; 22 Jun 2008 at 05:24 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Hi, I have just swapped over to this template from another in the hope that the text editing will be user friendly. I havrn't tried it yet though.

My issue is with my logo. I have made it 96 pixrls high so that it would fit within the logo area but it coontinues to go over the top line and it doesn't look right. Is there a way I can fix this without making my logo even smaller.

The bg img is 106 high and the logo is 96 high so I am assuming there is something else I need to tweak.

Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Have you a site I can have a look at?
    Not sure what you mean by 'in the hope that the text editing will be user friendly' - all text editing is done the usual zen-cart way.
    As for the logo issue, try making it 106px high. Or if you are happy with your 96px high logo, create a new 106px high transparent gif & paste your logo into it, then upload that as the logo.
    Hope this helps, Ant.

Quote Originally Posted by vivaraquel View Post
    Hi, I have just swapped over to this template from another in the hope that the text editing will be user friendly. I havrn't tried it yet though.

My issue is with my logo. I have made it 96 pixrls high so that it would fit within the logo area but it coontinues to go over the top line and it doesn't look right. Is there a way I can fix this without making my logo even smaller.

The bg img is 106 high and the logo is 96 high so I am assuming there is something else I need to tweak.

Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Sorry I forgot to add a link to the site. The address is http://www.dreamevent.com.au

I changed the logo img to 106 high but it's still the same. Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Not sure why that's happening, must be a mistake in the css.
    I'll fix it in the next release.
    For now, I just pasted your logo onto a 106px high transparent gif & it fixes your issue.
    Logo attached.

Quote Originally Posted by vivaraquel View Post
    Sorry I forgot to add a link to the site. The address is http://www.dreamevent.com.au

I changed the logo img to 106 high but it's still the same. Thank you.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for trying. I'm not sure what it is you're doing to make it work but it just doesnt for me. I made a gif img on a transparent bg and nothing. I saved your img as a gif and still nothing. It actually goes over both top and bottom lines now, not just the top.

It'll just have to do. Others who know no better may think I actually wanted it to be that way.

Thanks anyway.

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast