Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZJ Silver Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by sk8boarder2u View Post
    thanks it wasn't my site however in the previous reply lol

Here is my question:

Hi Everyone, I have my store on `browse only mode` if not logged in & approved. How do we remove that "Tagline Here" next to the company logo? I modded the meta.php & uploaded many times but it's not changing! I've searched and searched many files. Maybe My eyes are missing something... Please help :) Thanksss
    it was in header.php... i think my tired eyes missed it.

Plugin Contributions

Anthony, I think that your templates are awesome. So first off, thank you for your hard work. Somewhere I can donate? Next off, I really like the way you do the sideboxes, and would like to use them with my ZC. I use the product_info page from your ZJ Silver them, but I would really like to use the sideboxes from your ZJ Orange theme (I would change the color to match my site of course). How would I go about just using the sideboxes from that particular theme and have the j-query features function properly?

Plugin Contributions

Hi

I am really impressed with th ZJ_Orange template, I have been customising it as much as I can until I came accross ZEN LIGHTBOX i prefer this rather than the zj_orange preinstalled image loader could anybody please help me with how I could possibly override the default.

I have tried to delete the js files in the templates/zj_orange/jscript folder and replace them with the ZEN LIGHTBOX but that disables all the JQUERY please HELP!!!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by k45h771 View Post
    Hi

I am really impressed with th ZJ_Orange template, I have been customising it as much as I can until I came accross ZEN LIGHTBOX i prefer this rather than the zj_orange preinstalled image loader could anybody please help me with how I could possibly override the default.

I have tried to delete the js files in the templates/zj_orange/jscript folder and replace them with the ZEN LIGHTBOX but that disables all the JQUERY please HELP!!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

Plugin Contributions

The "image" loaded is a combination of jquery and css. It is all kind of embedded within the template files. I'm not at home currently but if I get a chance I will take a peek at exactly what files will need edited. U could start by deleting any class or id including "fancy" in stylesheet.css, of course back up before changing any files.(ie: keep a copy of your current stylesheet to revert back to if needed.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Plugin Contributions

Thankyou I will try to mess around with the CSS file . I spent valentines with zen-cart

Plugin Contributions

I really like the ZJ themes :)

Ive just moved from ZJ Silver to ZJ Orange..

I wondered if its possible to change the orange colour so its less bright? ie. a toned down orange.. maybe a yellow?

Where would the properties for the orange headings be found?

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Have a Drink Re: ZJ Silver Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by nobbyryan View Post
    I am quite familiar with ZenCart. This isn't the first time I've used it and I have searched with the Developers Tool Kit for what seems like ages! Still nothing.

The site is still a work in progress, but if you look at http://www.emotees.co.uk you'll see at the bottom right it has the 'Free ZenCart jQuery Theme By ZenCart-Jquery.com' but if you 'view source' it's not there.

I've noticed it's not on your site justinhunt. All I can think is it's some sort of tracker script that's pulling the info in from the external site.

N
    Hope this helps, what you are looking for is called by a define in php "FOOTER_TEXT_BODY". if you want to edit your footer information it would be located in the english.php file located in includes/languages/YOUR_TEMPLATE/english.php, around line 18 you will find " define('FOOTER_TEXT_BODY', 'Copyright &copy; ' . date('Y') . ' <a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '" target="_blank">' . STORE_NAME . '</a>. Powered by <a href="http://www.zen-cart.com" target="_blank">Zen Cart</a>.&nbsp;<a href="http://zencart-jquery.com" target="_blank">Template By ZenCart-jQuery</a>.');" delete the part that i have colored in red or edit as u wish. you can search your site with Developers Tool Kit, just search for FOOTER_TEXT_BODY.

I hoped this helped you

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: ZJ Silver Support Thread

As this is the nearest thread I can find.

I am using the template zj_black_2. I would like to change the JMyCarousel from displaying the default width of 4 images to displaying 3 images (655px wide). Just where would I make this change.

http://digizinesdzines.com/DigiShop/...roducts_id=411

Thanks in advance for help.
    Ruberta

Plugin Contributions

Hi anthonyd , Great innovative stuff in your templates.

I notice your site is down for a major re release , just wondering if I should wait for a jquery Tabs version before I start to put the code together myself.

I was after using the latest 1.7.1 custom js query stuff to create some tabs for Featured / new / specials / etc
    to include in the center column where those boxes usually appear , but to have them condensed into a nice neat tabs interface.

Thanks for any input.
    Various Zen cart sites !

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast