Thread: welcome e-mail

Plugin Contributions

Default welcome e-mail

I know this has been posted..but mine is different from the other ones. i could the create_account.php file and I have editted the ending which is all i wanted to change atm...BUT i can't get rid of the "admin" in the e-mail! I somehow managed to get a weird space in there!

Subject: Welcome to When Shutters Click Printshop
    Dear Mr. Smith,

We wish to welcome you to When Shutters Click Printshop.

With your account, you can now take part in the various services we have to offer you. Some of these services include:

Permanent Cart - Any products added to your online cart remain there until you remove them, or check them out.

Address Book - We can now deliver your products to another address other than yours! This is perfect to send birthday gifts direct to the birthday-person themselves.

Order History - View your history of purchases that you have made with us.

Products Reviews - Share your opinions on products with our other customers.

For help with any of our online services, please email the store-owner: [email protected]

Sincerely,
    Natalie Woods

admin
    WhenShuttersClick.com

http://whenshuttersclick.com/shoppingcart/

This email address was given to us by you or by one of our customers. If you did not signup for an account, or feel that you have received this email in error, please send an email to [email protected]
    I followed the instructions but I still can't figure out how to a) get rid of that space and b) get rid of the "admin" without screwing up the whole code!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: welcome e-mail

Hi Batts,

Not sure if this helps, but, the word 'admin' have you typed that into the code, or has it just 'appeared'?

I looked into my create_account.php code and did not see 'admin' in that area.

It might be a good idea to install a fresh zencart create_account.php file and begin the process again