Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Installation problem - blank page

If they do not support Zen Cart - they will most likely be of little help and blame Zen Cart...

As many many installs on many hosts do not exibit this, It is doubtful that it is the script at issue
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Sounds like a Server setting preventing ZC from installing, which only the Hoster can probably fix.

If you check mysite.com/catalog/cache/ have a look at any files in there, might be some info related to the problem.

Plugin Contributions

HI

I seem to have got the same problem , have just uploaded zencart again and before i was having 403 and 404 errors i now type in my browser the path which is .. http://mysite.com/zencart/zc_install and well i have a blank page nothing is happening to install zencart...

i renamed the directory as zencart and it is in my htdocs direstory i am guessing this is the public one..

i have just read this thread and following the advice but i have come to a standstill ..

hopefully someone can help .. !!

Sara

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sara73 View Post
    HI

I seem to have got the same problem , have just uploaded zencart again and before i was having 403 and 404 errors i now type in my browser the path which is .. http://mysite.com/zencart/zc_install and well i have a blank page nothing is happening to install zencart...

i renamed the directory as zencart and it is in my htdocs direstory i am guessing this is the public one..

i have just read this thread and following the advice but i have come to a standstill ..

hopefully someone can help .. !!

Sara
    Sara,

I talked to my hosting provider. They managed to fix it for me. It was something to do with session storage. Talk to your hosting provider. It could be the same issue as mine.

Thanks for this information

Plugin Contributions

I had a similar problem, I took someone's advice in the posts above, (also using Filazilla btw) look at your directory where zc_install is, compare to your uploaded files, in my case I noticed some sub directory files were missing, I uploaded them individually, to the ZC_Install folder (in the correct sub directories) where they were missing.

Also check the includes folder, you will likely see some similar problems..hope this helps
    Fabio-
    ~Zenning one day at a time~
    www.apostle.com

Plugin Contributions

I had the same problem uploading to concentric.
    I change the file setting on filezella but they do not transfer to concentric. I had to change the setting on my server I also had to change these files names
    admin/.htaccess
    admin/include/htaccess
    include/.htaccess
    to htaccess_off you can use any name

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12