Threaded View

Plugin Contributions

Default Address line 2 (Apt/Suite number)

Greetings all,

I had a bunch of customers tell me that they included the Apt or Suite number on Address Line 2. However, when I see their order in the Processing there is no Address Line 2 visible. So, when my Stamps.com integration picks up the address it to is missing the second address line which has the important info of which unit to deliver to.

I have looked in the Admin Config area for min and max values for Address line 2 but cannot find it there. Is there something I am over looking? Thank you!

*Stamps.com gives me an error saying there should be an apt or unit number. I then have to call the customer or email to request it. - Kinda a pain for both parties.

Admin > Customer Details > Address Line 2 was/is set to [True] - Which is why I thought it should be displayed "Display address line 2 field during account creation and with account information"
    Last edited by jasmel; 16 Sep 2011 at 04:33 PM.
    ~ jasmel : My Store Using Contributions: Wallet Theme | Simple Google | Quantity Discounts | Godaddy | FAQ's | Confirm Email Address Entry | Admin login as customer | Newsletter Subscribe | CampaingMonitor