I've just upgraded Zen cart to the latest version, and decided to switch from using "table rate" to using the USPS module.

It installed perfectly, and USPS turned it on for me right away...no problems. Until I tried to place a sample order.

I sell sewing buttons, and most of them weigh less than one ounce. Since USPS doesn't use fractions when figuring postage, I just put in .0625 (one ounce) for the weight of each single button. I figure I'll weigh the individual cards over the coming week and edit them as neccesary.

Problem: I get an error when trying to check out with a sample order. It only gives priority mail as an option, and tells me that packages must weigh less than 13 ounces for first class. But the test order only weighs .1875lbs -three ounces.

Any help would be appreciated. This is the only module I can use to really calculate international postage correctly. 'Til now my international customers have had to write to me for a quote, and I suspect most of them think it's more trouble than it's worth.

Can you give me a hand?

Julie