I’m having real trouble with my webhost since they upgraded to suPHP a couple of weeks ago. I have put in a load of support tickets but they have not fixed the problem yet. I wonder if anyone has any ideas about what is going on?

I am running ZC 1.3.9h on a Linux server. Everything was fine under PHP 5.2.11. Now that the host has upgraded to suPHP my SSL pages don’t work. When a session ID is allocated (visible as session ID appended to the URL), the SSL session terminates. If I am in admin, I get booted out and sent back to the admin login page. If I am in the shop front making a purchase, I get the “Oops your session has ended” error.

The webhost said they did take care of folder and file permission changes as part of the upgrade to suPHP. I think they automatically set all folders to no higher than 755 and all PHP files 644. May that is something to do with it??

My web host does not seem able to sort this out, can anyone offer some advice that will either let me fix it or that I could pass to the webhost?

The only significant PHP mod I have made to the standard 1.3.9h files is the one suggested by Ajeh here

You might see if post #6 from:
http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153143

Thanks.
RatMonkey