I posted the paragraph below in response to another thread, but then I couldn't find it,,? so I started this thread. Sorry about posting similar things twice :) , I'm just looking for an answer. here is the repeat text..

Help?? I have Zen V1.5.0 and am using abagon red template. my site is stageandtheaterlighting .com . I installed SNAF. It installed perfect, the added features showed up in my Admin section, but there was a problem with the desplay.. Here's what it did.. If I had it set to, for example, 4 columns per row, the first row would show 4 products, the 2nd row may or may not show 4 (maybe 3), the 3rd row would usually show 2 or 1, and from there on down, it was usally one per row. Some rows would have 2 per row, but they weren't all lined up,, one may be in the 1st position, another in the 2nd position, etc.. very random. just jacked up looking... I was stupid and didn't try it with the green default template before I uninstalled it. it was very late and I was tired... wasn't thinking.. It probably would have worked with the default template, but I want to use the template I am using. well anyway, would that problem have something to do with the CSS definitions perhaps being different in my template? I obviously don't know very much, but if you could help me figure out how I could use SNAF I would REALLLLLLLY appreciate it.. I really want to show my products in columns (like the "new products" on my home page)... Any help/suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.. Thanks very much!!!!!!