Curious if anyone's interesting in mentoring through me contributing to the community?

My wife and I had our 2nd baby in December. My current *night* job's jerking me around on FMLA and the sitution's getting dire. I want to build up my resume for jumping from care-giving to web development. I'm interesting in learning Git/GitHub and will have to use it this semester for my Comp Sci degree (of which I'm about 2/3rds of the way through with)

Right now I've been messing w/ this "category inventory counts" script where I've been building out 2 columns of category data (how many active per cat vs. how many you'd have "in-store")

I made this cash drawer counter which sort of reconciles sales receipts with the "cash" payment module: https://github.com/wolfderby/zencart_drawer_counter

...this script probably could have been done from an object oriented paradigm... but I'm not experienced enough to make that call yet.

Anyway, I run a side job, brick n' mortar biz w/ zen-cart and have a bunch of custom hacks I've built over 10 years that I wouldn't mind trying to push to git or help w/ making into add-ons for the sake of a resume builder.

If anyone's interested reply to this or please contact me.

Thanks,
b