I'm getting a warning in the error logs that I haven't been able to isolate. The reason for it is pretty obvious, but I don't see where it's coming from.

[18-Apr-2023 03:04:03 America/New_York] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=70, IP address: 51.222.253.20
#1 getimagesize() called at [/home/newnatur/public_html/includes/templates/fluorspar/templates/tpl_modules_main_product_image.php:19]
#2 require(/home/newnatur/public_html/includes/templates/fluorspar/templates/tpl_modules_main_product_image.php) called at [/home/newnatur/public_html/includes/templates/fluorspar/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php:51]
#3 require(/home/newnatur/public_html/includes/templates/fluorspar/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php) called at [/home/newnatur/public_html/includes/modules/pages/product_info/main_template_vars.php:153]
#4 require(/home/newnatur/public_html/includes/modules/pages/product_info/main_template_vars.php) called at [/home/newnatur/public_html/includes/templates/fluorspar/common/tpl_main_page.php:167]
#5 require(/home/newnatur/public_html/includes/templates/fluorspar/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/newnatur/public_html/index.php:94]
--> PHP Warning: getimagesize(images/https://www.newnaturalsonline.com/images/new_logo_fb.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/newnatur/public_html/includes/templates/fluorspar/templates/tpl_modules_main_product_image.php on line 19.

The same warning is being generated on line 23 of ...tpl_modules_main_product_image.php. I believe it's coming from the variable '$current_page_base' being incorrectly defined. But that variable occurs in so many places in Zencart that I haven't been able to figure out which of them is creating the problem. Can anyone help?

I see that the variable is used in the One Page Checkout plugin, which we did install but are not using. However, that plugin is also on my test installation and is not generating an error there, so I don't think that is the source.