Hello, I have a strange issue - I've been using Paypal Express Checkout on my main ZC installation fine for years, I decided to add the same paypal account to take payments on a second site (following the guide on here stating it was fine to do so, with caveat).

It all seemed to go smoothly but my first order on the new site has also created an order on the original site, but all the order details are blank (only for the original site order, details have come through fine on the new site order as expected). No customer details, no address, no payment, product details etc.... just an erroneous blank order on a different site!

In the 'Office Use Only' section on the blank order email - most is empty but host address has come through as - notify.paypal.com

So perhaps it is to do with the IPN, I have checked the settings in my paypal account - this is enabled but it does use the original site URL (/ipn_main_handler.php) as the notification URL. In the guide it states this is fine and ZC will automatically substitue the appropriate address.

I'm hoping this is something simple I can change a setting etc to fix?

Has anybody else experienced this?

Cheers!

Tom

ZC version - 1.5.5d