I have tabbed products lite, Cross Sell, and Image Handler 2 installed on my site and I am having issues. The tabbed products lite is the only one working as it should.

I just installed the Cross Sell contrib and configured my tpl_product_info_display.php to be "true" for the cross sell contrib. The snippet of code that the install file instructed to be placed on the tpl_product_info_display.php was already in place on the modified file from installing the tabbed products lite contrib.

I set all the configures in admin, chose a product to cross sell items on, added the items, and they don't show up in the catalog. Not as a tab, and not anywhere else on the product page.

The issue I have with the image handler is that ever since I installed the Tabbed Products Lite contrib the mouseover image zoom doesn't work.

I have searched and searched but can't find the answers to these issues. The one with the image handler I can live with if it doesn't ever work, but I would really like to get the cross sell working. Admin works fine, tho. This is a great contrib and would love to have it operational.

TIA for any help!
signs