I added the code from the cart_totals_in_header contribution to my tpl_header.php, and it functions perfectly. The issue is that it always displays at the end of whatever links are displayed, and I would rather have the links on the left (as they already are) but the cart totals displayed at the right of the navbar. Any suggestions about how to accomplish this would be greatly appreciated.

The is the current code for the navbar:

<div id="navMain">
<ul class="back">
<li><?php echo '<a href="' . HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . '">'; ?><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CATALOG; ?></a></li>
<?php if ($_SESSION['customer_id']) { ?>
<li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_LOGOFF, '', 'SSL'); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_LOGOFF; ?></a></li>
<li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT; ?></a></li>
<?php
} else {
if (STORE_STATUS == '0') {
?>
<li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_LOGIN; ?></a></li>
<?php } } ?>
<?php if ($_SESSION['cart']->count_contents() != 0) { ?>
<li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART, '', 'NONSSL'); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CART_CONTENTS; ?></a></li>
<li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CHECKOUT; ?></a></li>
<?php }?>
<li>Cart Contents: <span class="style1">
<?php echo sizeof($_SESSION['cart']->get_products()); ?> &nbsp;items&nbsp;&nbsp;
<?php $header_cart = $currencies->format($_SESSION['cart']->show_total());
echo $header_cart;
?>
</span>
<br class="clearBoth" />
</li>
</ul>
</div>

Thanks,
Bob