People, I need some serious help. I have my site on Godaddy's server. They have an install app that installs Zen Cart for you. The problem is, I can't even get to step 1, which is log into the admin console. It asks for your user name and password, and every single darn time I try to login, it says "You entered the wrong username or password." I uninstalled and installed 3 times, to no avail. Same error. I enter the email address to receive the user name and password, but it also says my email address is wrong or doesn't exist or whatever.

I guess the first thing I should ask is how the heck do I fix this? Apparently others are having this issue after googling and seeing it happen elsewhere. The tech people at Godaddy tried to login to my admin area of Zen Cart from their computer, and they couldn't either. They don't know what's going on either. I renamed the .htaccess file to htaccess_bak, but that didn't do it. Cleared cache and cookies, that didn't do it. I even removed all my site's files and uninstalled Zen Cart, reinstalled it with nothing but Zen Cart on my site, and it STILL DIDN'T FIX IT!!! I am frustrated and getting worried because I need to get this shopping cart up and running very soon.

During the install, the installer asks you for your admin user name, password, email address, etc, etc, and I assume it populates the relevant admin login php files with those values. Maybe a bug in the installer is not placing the correct values in to the fields that are checked by the admin login process. Where are those values stored? In the GoDaddy console, it shows you what your admin user name and password are, so you'd be a dummy to get it wrong. I don't know what to do, and I am under some serious pressure because customers are in need of seeing their photos in my store for purchase, and soon! Please help.