I'll PM you with a PDF.

Quote Originally Posted by DivaVocals View Post
They are indeed one of the coolest new features..

Our goal with EVERYTHING we did with Super Orders v3.0 was to remain true to the modules original purpose and expand upon that. We also wanted to provide features that would be useful for a majority of shopowners.. That said as with anything, there are some features that some shopowners will fiind more useful than others, and other features shopowners would like to see tweaked in a particular way. This is one of those features for you..

After a fair bit of discussion on the merits of including/excluding the pricing information on the PDF packingslip/invoices amongst the developers of v3.0, it was a deliberate design desicion to include the pricing data on the PDF packingslip/invoice. This way whether you needed a invoice or packing list you could use one form.. BTW, this is not an unusual design either.. There are companies who's packingslips include pricing information (Amazon.com being one of them)

IF we decide to update this, in the spirit of keeping this module useful for a WIDE variety of shopowners, it would probably be done as an admin controlled option.
If you can show me an example of what this looks like I can work on correcting it.. Can you upload a sample PDF packingslip here?? (using the post attachments option)