Plugin Contributions

red flag Error: 0 DB_ERROR_NOT_CONNECTED

0 DB_ERROR_NOT_CONNECTED
    in:
    [select * from project_version WHERE project_version_key = 'Zen-Cart Database' ]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.
    I haven't touched the site in days, not even to add new products. Why has this happened? Is this a Zencart issue or my host company? I am losing potential sales here!!!!

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

edit: The above is what I see when I try to enter Admin area. Below is what the customer sees.

Sorry!
    There seems to be a problem connecting to our database. Please give us a few minutes to remedy the problem. Thank you.
    Last edited by magenta; 4 Mar 2011 at 10:26 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: What the HELL has happened! Losing me business!!!!!

Your site can't connect to your database. If you haven't changed the access credentials in your configure files, then you should be contacting your host to ask what's happened to it.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: What the HELL has happened! Losing me business!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kuroi View Post
    Your site can't connect to your database. If you haven't changed the access credentials in your configure files, then you should be contacting your host to ask what's happened to it.
    Thank you. Yeah, I haven't touched a thing; I'll give them a call now. It looks totally unprofessional for my site to be down like that.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Error: 0 DB_ERROR_NOT_CONNECTED

Has the issued been resolved? Like stated above if you haven't changed anything I would be willing to bet the hosting providers MYSQL server was down.

Plugin Contributions

Not yet I did some googling and it seems it happened to a lot of people on their servers. I called them today and they said they'd have it back up immediately, but that was hours ago, so I'm going to ring them again now x

Plugin Contributions

Where they able to solve the issue?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by puppet87112 View Post
    Where they able to solve the issue?
    Hiya :)

Yes, once I sent them a very sharply-worded message through the online ticket system, my site miraculously went back up within minutes. Until then, the guy blatantly hadn't lifted a finger to remedy the issue! I'm so mad, customer service has been wonderful there for years, but this other guy has a bad attitude to working with customers. The first partner I dealt with always rectifies any matters while I'm still on the phone. This one hurries you off the line and then does nothing.

Thanks, guys! x

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by magenta View Post
    Hiya :)

Yes, once I sent them a very sharply-worded message through the online ticket system, my site miraculously went back up within minutes. Until then, the guy blatantly hadn't lifted a finger to remedy the issue! I'm so mad, customer service has been wonderful there for years, but this other guy has a bad attitude to working with customers. The first partner I dealt with always rectifies any matters while I'm still on the phone. This one hurries you off the line and then does nothing.

Thanks, guys! x
    Sorry to hear about the customer service, but at least the issue is fixed. I hope everything stays good from here on out. Good luck with your business.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you :)