Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Checkout by Amazon Zen Cart Plug-in

retched:

If I manually load the "cron" URL, I get a blank page:
    http://www.hppenterprises.com/checko...ion=Everything

However, if I go to
    http://www.hppenterprises.com/checkout_by_amazon.php

(just the filename), it does redirect to my homepage.

I've not added any custom redirects, etc ... and I have not updated or modified my Zencart. I'm running Zen Cart 1.3.8a
    Patch Level 1

We're getting several orders every day - and none of them are going back into ZenCart. Some don't generate ANY errors in SellerCentral. Others generate the following:

Http error:
    Either there was a problem connecting to your endpoint or the merchant endpoint returned an invalid response status code.

Below is a copy/paste of the full XML info:

Error Details

Here are the details on the error. Please review the error and follow the steps below to resolve it. Learn more

Date: Feb 22, 2011 2:28:38 AM PST
    Client Request ID: cartId:87067
    Severity: ERROR
    Error Type: OrderCalculationCallbacks
    Error Code: HttpError
    Error Message: Either there was a problem connecting to your endpoint or the merchant endpoint returned an invalid response status code.
    Callback Response We Received:

Callback Request We Sent:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><OrderCalculationsRequest xmlns="http://payments.amazon.com/checkout/2009-05-15/"><CallbackReferenceId>1-1f27364c-1921-4165-bfc5-c4033dcbaef3</CallbackReferenceId><OrderCalculationCallbacks>
    <CalculateTaxRates>true</CalculateTaxRates>
    <CalculatePromotions>false</CalculatePromotions>
    <CalculateShippingRates>true</CalculateShippingRates>
    <OrderCallbackEndpoint>https://www.hppenterprises.com/checkout_by_amazon.php</OrderCallbackEndpoint>
    <ProcessOrderOnCallbackFailure>false</ProcessOrderOnCallbackFailure>
    </OrderCalculationCallbacks><ClientRequestId>cartId:87067</ClientRequestId><IntegratorId>A1JTR13ML1DA21</IntegratorId><IntegratorName>CBAZencart1.0</IntegratorName><CallbackOrderCart><CallbackOrderCartItems><CallbackOrderCartItem ><CallbackOrderItemId>miq://cba:1.0/ordering/cba:1.0/item:2.0/049221f5cb7beebfa2067da43db78c27</CallbackOrderItemId><Item>
    <SKU>171549</SKU>
    <MerchantId>A35DL6C7BAXYRR</MerchantId>
    <Title>OTTER PRODUCTS 40767 OtterBox Commuter Series Amazon Kindle 3 - Black</Title>
    <Description>Your new &lt;B&gt;Kindle 3&lt;/B&gt; makes reading super fun and easy. Now that you are reading like gangbusters, finding the perfect Kindle case is the logical next step. The &lt;B&gt;OtterBox Commuter Series for Amazon Kindle 3&lt;/B&gt; is nothing short of impressive. The durable silicone mid layer absorbs bumps and shocks while the tough polycarbonate shell fights off dents and scratches.&lt;br/&gt;&lt;B&gt;About our Commuter Series:&lt;/B&gt; Three slender, yet sturdy layers offer tough protection in a sleek package. With a slim form factor and smooth outer layer, this Kindle case slides easily in and out of a pocket, purse or bag.&lt;br/&gt;&lt;br/&gt;&lt;B&gt;Compatibility:&lt;/B&gt;&lt;br/&gt;&lt;ul&gt;&lt;li&gt;Amazon Kindle 3 WiFi&lt;br/&gt;&lt;li&gt;Amazon Kindle 3 WiFi + 3G&lt;/li&gt;&lt;/ul&gt;&lt;br/&gt;&lt;br/&gt;&lt;B&gt;Features:&lt;/B&gt;&lt;br/&gt;&lt;ul&gt;&lt;li&gt;Access to all buttons and features&lt;br/&gt;&lt;li&gt;Silicone plugs provide coverage for ports&lt;br/&gt;&lt;li&gt;Includes a self-adhering protective film&lt;/li&gt;&lt;/ul&gt;&lt;br/&gt;&lt;br/&gt;&lt;B&gt;Material:&lt;/B&gt;&lt;br/&gt;&lt;ul&gt;&lt;li&gt;Self-adhering clear screen protector&lt;br/&gt;&lt;li&gt;Durable silicone skin&lt;br/&gt;&lt;li&gt;High-quality polycarbonate outer shell&lt;/li&gt;&lt;/ul&gt;&lt;br/&gt;&lt;br/&gt;&lt;B&gt;Environmental Protection:&lt;/B&gt;&lt;br/&gt;Case provides added protection against bump and shock. Case is NOT protective against water&lt;br&gt; &lt;b&gt;Product : &lt;/b&gt;OTTERBOX COMMUTER SERIES AMAZON KINDLE 3 BLACK&lt;br&gt; &lt;b&gt;Manufacturer : &lt;/b&gt;OTTER PRODUCTS&lt;br&gt; &lt;b&gt;Manufacturer Part No : &lt;/b&gt;AMZ4-KIND3-20-E4OTR&lt;br&gt; &lt;b&gt;UPC : &lt;/b&gt;660543006565</Description>
    <Price>
    <Amount>28.9</Amount>
    <CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode>
    </Price>
    <Quantity>1</Quantity>
    <Weight>
    <Amount>0.7</Amount>
    <Unit>lb</Unit>
    </Weight>
    <Category>Waterproof Containers</Category>
    <FulfillmentNetwork>MERCHANT</FulfillmentNetwork>
    <ItemCustomData>
    <ProductInfo>
    <Model>HP340767</Model>
    <Manufacturer>OTTER PRODUCTS</Manufacturer>
    </ProductInfo>
    </ItemCustomData>
    </Item></CallbackOrderCartItem></CallbackOrderCartItems><CartCustomData>
    <MerchantData>
    <Customer_ip_address>68.48.216.120</Customer_ip_address>
    <Cart>O:12:"shoppingCart":9:{s:8:"contents";a:1:{i:171549;a:1:{s:3:"qty";d:1;}}s :5:"total";d:28.89999999999999857891452847979962825775146484375;s:6:"weight";d:0 .6999999999999999555910790149937383830547332763671875;s:6:"cartID";s:5:"87067";s :12:"content_type";b:0;s:18:"free_shipping_item";i:0;s:20:"free_shipping_weight" ;i:0;s:19:"free_shipping_price";i:0;s:9:"observers";a:0:{}}</Cart>
    </MerchantData>
    </CartCustomData></CallbackOrderCart><CallbackOrders><CallbackOrder><Address><AddressId>jjojssltpr</AddressId><AddressFieldOne>1419 Potomac Heights Drive</AddressFieldOne><AddressFieldTwo/><AddressFieldThree/><City>Ft. Washington</City><State>MD</State><PostalCode>20744</PostalCode><CountryCode>US</CountryCode></Address><CallbackOrderItems><CallbackOrderItem><CallbackOrderItemId>miq://cba:1.0/ordering/cba:1.0/item:2.0/049221f5cb7beebfa2067da43db78c27</CallbackOrderItemId></CallbackOrderItem></CallbackOrderItems></CallbackOrder></CallbackOrders></OrderCalculationsRequest>

Cart Request We Received:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <Order xmlns="http://payments.amazon.com/checkout/2009-05-15/">
    <ClientRequestId>cartId:87067</ClientRequestId>
    <Cart>
    <Items>
    <Item>
    <SKU>171549</SKU>
    <Title>OTTER PRODUCTS 40767 OtterBox Commuter Series Amazon Kindle 3 - Black</Title>
    <Description>Your new &lt;B&gt;Kindle 3&lt;/B&gt; makes reading super fun and easy. Now that you are reading like gangbusters, finding the perfect Kindle case is the logical next step. The &lt;B&gt;OtterBox Commuter Series for Amazon Kindle 3&lt;/B&gt; is nothing short of impressive. The durable silicone mid layer absorbs bumps and shocks while the tough polycarbonate shell fights off dents and scratches.&lt;br/&gt;&lt;B&gt;About our Commuter Series:&lt;/B&gt; Three slender, yet sturdy layers offer tough protection in a sleek package. With a slim form factor and smooth outer layer, this Kindle case slides easily in and out of a pocket, purse or bag.&lt;br/&gt;&lt;br/&gt;&lt;B&gt;Compatibility:&lt;/B&gt;&lt;br/&gt;&lt;ul&gt;&lt;li&gt;Amazon Kindle 3 WiFi&lt;br/&gt;&lt;li&gt;Amazon Kindle 3 WiFi + 3G&lt;/li&gt;&lt;/ul&gt;&lt;br/&gt;&lt;br/&gt;&lt;B&gt;Features:&lt;/B&gt;&lt;br/&gt;&lt;ul&gt;&lt;li&gt;Access to all buttons and features&lt;br/&gt;&lt;li&gt;Silicone plugs provide coverage for ports&lt;br/&gt;&lt;li&gt;Includes a self-adhering protective film&lt;/li&gt;&lt;/ul&gt;&lt;br/&gt;&lt;br/&gt;&lt;B&gt;Material:&lt;/B&gt;&lt;br/&gt;&lt;ul&gt;&lt;li&gt;Self-adhering clear screen protector&lt;br/&gt;&lt;li&gt;Durable silicone skin&lt;br/&gt;&lt;li&gt;High-quality polycarbonate outer shell&lt;/li&gt;&lt;/ul&gt;&lt;br/&gt;&lt;br/&gt;&lt;B&gt;Environmental Protection:&lt;/B&gt;&lt;br/&gt;Case provides added protection against bump and shock. Case is NOT protective against water&lt;br&gt; &lt;b&gt;Product : &lt;/b&gt;OTTERBOX COMMUTER SERIES AMAZON KINDLE 3 BLACK&lt;br&gt; &lt;b&gt;Manufacturer : &lt;/b&gt;OTTER PRODUCTS&lt;br&gt; &lt;b&gt;Manufacturer Part No : &lt;/b&gt;AMZ4-KIND3-20-E4OTR&lt;br&gt; &lt;b&gt;UPC : &lt;/b&gt;660543006565</Description>
    <Price>
    <Amount>28.9</Amount>
    </Price>
    <Quantity>1</Quantity>
    <Weight>
    <Amount>0.7</Amount>
    <Unit>lb</Unit>
    </Weight>
    <ItemCustomData>
    <ProductInfo>
    <Model>HP340767</Model>
    </ProductInfo>
    </ItemCustomData>
    </Item>
    </Items>
    <CartCustomData>
    <MerchantData>
    <Cart>O:12:&quot;shoppingCart&quot;:9:{s:8:&quot;contents&quot;;a:1:{i:171549;a: 1:{s:3:&quot;qty&quot;;d:1;}}s:5:&quot;total&quot;;d:28.899999999999998578914528 47979962825775146484375;s:6:&quot;weight&quot;;d:0.69999999999999995559107901499 37383830547332763671875;s:6:&quot;cartID&quot;;s:5:&quot;87067&quot;;s:12:&quot; content_type&quot;;b:0;s:18:&quot;free_shipping_item&quot;;i:0;s:20:&quot;free_s hipping_weight&quot;;i:0;s:19:&quot;free_shipping_price&quot;;i:0;s:9:&quot;obse rvers&quot;;a:0:{}}</Cart>
    </MerchantData>
    </CartCustomData>
    </Cart>
    <IntegratorId>A1JTR13ML1DA21</IntegratorId>
    <IntegratorName>CBAZencart1.0</IntegratorName>
    <ReturnUrl>https://www.hppenterprises.com/checkout_by_amazon.php?action=ResetCart</ReturnUrl>
    <CancelUrl>https://www.hppenterprises.com/checkout_by_amazon.php?action=CancelCart</CancelUrl>
    <OrderCalculationCallbacks>
    <OrderCallbackEndpoint>https://www.hppenterprises.com/checkout_by_amazon.php</OrderCallbackEndpoint>
    </OrderCalculationCallbacks>
    </Order>

Steps to Resolve This Issue: Guide1

Go Back to Error Console

Rate this page | Contact Seller Support

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by fmckinnon View Post
    retched:

If I manually load the "cron" URL, I get a blank page:
    http://www.hppenterprises.com/checko...ion=Everything

However, if I go to
    http://www.hppenterprises.com/checkout_by_amazon.php

(just the filename), it does redirect to my homepage.

I've not added any custom redirects, etc ... and I have not updated or modified my Zencart. I'm running Zen Cart 1.3.8a
    Patch Level 1

We're getting several orders every day - and none of them are going back into ZenCart. Some don't generate ANY errors in SellerCentral. Others generate the following:

Http error:
    Either there was a problem connecting to your endpoint or the merchant endpoint returned an invalid response status code.

Below is a copy/paste of the full XML info:

Error Details

Here are the details on the error. Please review the error and follow the steps below to resolve it. Learn more

Date: Feb 22, 2011 2:28:38 AM PST
    Client Request ID: cartId:87067
    Severity: ERROR
    Error Type: OrderCalculationCallbacks
    Error Code: HttpError
    Error Message: Either there was a problem connecting to your endpoint or the merchant endpoint returned an invalid response status code.
    Callback Response We Received:

Callback Request We Sent:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><OrderCalculationsRequest xmlns="http://payments.amazon.com/checkout/2009-05-15/"><CallbackReferenceId>1-1f27364c-1921-4165-bfc5-c4033dcbaef3</CallbackReferenceId><OrderCalculationCallbacks>
    </OrderCalculationCallbacks><ClientRequestId>cartId:87067</ClientRequestId><IntegratorId>A1JTR13ML1DA21</IntegratorId><IntegratorName>CBAZencart1.0</IntegratorName><CallbackOrderCart><CallbackOrderCartItems><CallbackOrderCartItem ><CallbackOrderItemId>miq://cba:1.0/ordering/cba:1.0/item:2.0/049221f5cb7beebfa2067da43db78c27</CallbackOrderItemId><Item>
    <SKU>171549</SKU>
    <Price>
    <Amount>28.9</Amount>
    </Price>
    <Quantity>1</Quantity>
    <Weight>
    <Amount>0.7</Amount>
    <Unit>lb</Unit>
    </Weight>
    <ItemCustomData>
    <ProductInfo>
    <Model>HP340767</Model>
    </ProductInfo>
    </ItemCustomData>
    </Item></CallbackOrderCartItem></CallbackOrderCartItems><CartCustomData>
    <MerchantData>
    <Cart>O:12:"shoppingCart":9:{s:8:"contents";a:1:{i:171549;a:1:{s:3:"qty";d:1;}}s :5:"total";d:28.89999999999999857891452847979962825775146484375;s:6:"weight";d:0 .6999999999999999555910790149937383830547332763671875;s:6:"cartID";s:5:"87067";s :12:"content_type";b:0;s:18:"free_shipping_item";i:0;s:20:"free_shipping_weight" ;i:0;s:19:"free_shipping_price";i:0;s:9:"observers";a:0:{}}</Cart>
    </MerchantData>
    </CartCustomData></CallbackOrderCart><CallbackOrders><CallbackOrder><Address><AddressId>jjojssltpr</AddressId><AddressFieldOne>1419 Potomac Heights Drive</AddressFieldOne><AddressFieldTwo/><AddressFieldThree/><City>Ft. Washington</City><State>MD</State><PostalCode>20744</PostalCode><CountryCode>US</CountryCode></Address><CallbackOrderItems><CallbackOrderItem><CallbackOrderItemId>miq://cba:1.0/ordering/cba:1.0/item:2.0/049221f5cb7beebfa2067da43db78c27</CallbackOrderItemId></CallbackOrderItem></CallbackOrderItems></CallbackOrder></CallbackOrders></OrderCalculationsRequest>

Cart Request We Received:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <Order xmlns="http://payments.amazon.com/checkout/2009-05-15/">
    <ClientRequestId>cartId:87067</ClientRequestId>
    <Cart>
    <Items>
    <Item>
    <SKU>171549</SKU>
    <Price>
    <Amount>28.9</Amount>
    </Price>
    <Quantity>1</Quantity>
    <Weight>
    <Amount>0.7</Amount>
    <Unit>lb</Unit>
    </Weight>
    <ItemCustomData>
    <ProductInfo>
    <Model>HP340767</Model>
    </ProductInfo>
    </ItemCustomData>
    </Item>
    </Items>
    <CartCustomData>
    <MerchantData>
    <Cart>O:12:&quot;shoppingCart&quot;:9:{s:8:&quot;contents&quot;;a:1:{i:171549;a: 1:{s:3:&quot;qty&quot;;d:1;}}s:5:&quot;total&quot;;d:28.899999999999998578914528 47979962825775146484375;s:6:&quot;weight&quot;;d:0.69999999999999995559107901499 37383830547332763671875;s:6:&quot;cartID&quot;;s:5:&quot;87067&quot;;s:12:&quot; content_type&quot;;b:0;s:18:&quot;free_shipping_item&quot;;i:0;s:20:&quot;free_s hipping_weight&quot;;i:0;s:19:&quot;free_shipping_price&quot;;i:0;s:9:&quot;obse rvers&quot;;a:0:{}}</Cart>
    </MerchantData>
    </CartCustomData>
    </Cart>
    <IntegratorId>A1JTR13ML1DA21</IntegratorId>
    <IntegratorName>CBAZencart1.0</IntegratorName>
    <ReturnUrl>https://www.hppenterprises.com/checkout_by_amazon.php?action=ResetCart</ReturnUrl>
    <CancelUrl>https://www.hppenterprises.com/checkout_by_amazon.php?action=CancelCart</CancelUrl>
    <OrderCalculationCallbacks>
    </OrderCalculationCallbacks>
    </Order>

Steps to Resolve This Issue: Guide1

Go Back to Error Console

Rate this page | Contact Seller Support
    Your SSL certificate chain seems to be invalid.

Please check here http://www.digicert.com/help/index.h...nterprises.com

Please get this fixed. we are not able to send you any information because of invalid / broken SSL certificate chain. You can contact your SSL provider / Hosting provider for SSL related issues.

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

I can't find any references to my issue so wondering if anybody be able to explain why 'the hidden text' is showing (below) and I'm seeing this on tpl_shopping_cart_default.php when I enable CBA? I'm on 1.3.9h, used 'existing install' and have Paypal as well. Everything else seems to work fine, even Amazon techs can't help me as they say it's something to do with the plug-in or Zen.

Thanks so much!

cartId:26014 274 A3NORTHRCP2ROK <p> This heishe necklace was hand-spun and created by Lillie and Marvin Lovato of the Santo Domingo Pueblo. Please see our <a href="/About-Heishe.html" title="About Heishe">About Heishe Page</a> for a detailed description of what's involved in making a necklace like this. It is 17&quot; long, made from Kingman Turquoise rough from Arizona (stab.) spun into 1/8&quot; wide beads. They are finished with Sterling Silver cones and hook &amp; eye. Great by itself or with a lightweight pendant hanging from it, can be worn by a man or woman.</p> 72 USD 1 0.1 lb Zuni &amp; Santo Domingo MERCHANT 5320 174.56.55.185 O:12:"shoppingCart":8:{s:8:"contents";a:1:{i:274;a:1:{s:3:"qty";d:1;}}s:5:"total ";d:72;s:6:"weight";d:0.1000000000000000055511151231257827021181583404541015625; s:6:"cartID";s:5:"26014";s:12:"content_type";b:0;s:18[/B]:"free_shipping_item";i:0;s:20:"free_shipping_weight";i:0;s:19:"free_shipping_pr ice";i:0;} A1JTR13ML1DA21 CBAZencart1.0 https://www.skystonetrading.com/chec...tion=ResetCart https://www.skystonetrading.com/chec...ion=CancelCart true false true http://www.skystonetrading.com/checkout_by_amazon.php false

www.skystonetrading.com

Plugin Contributions

AmazonPayments:
    I don't understand - everything on the page has a big green check. There are no SSL security warnings when you visit the site or checkout. Also, it's the same SSL we've been using since last year, and everything worked fine ... so I'm guessing that this issue you've discovered isn't the culprit. I've asked our SSL provider and webhost to view the link you sent and see what that one broken chain means ... but even the one, single broken chain icon didn't seem to invalidate the rest of the data, since everything passed.

Plugin Contributions

Systonetrading:
    I think that is what appears on the shopping cart page when you have debugging turned ON ... go into your settings in ZenCart and turn the debug settings to off and see if that goes away.

Plugin Contributions

Uh, wow, what a concept! That did it! The guys at Amazon couldn't figure it out, but did tell me someone else had the same problem with their install so I'll tell my Amazon guy what fixed it, wonder why that never occurred to me, thanks, I'll try it out and see, thanks SO MUCH for the suggestion!

Julia
    skystonetrading.com

Plugin Contributions

Julia,
    So happy I could help. Now, if someone could just help ME with MY sites!???

Plugin Contributions

AmazonPayments:
    Well whatdayaknow ... the SSL broken chain WAS indeed the issue. I re-keyed it 2x and it still didn't fix the situation, and found out from webhost that our server was storing all the old intermediary certs and sending them all.

It's resolved and now Amazon checkout orders are posting back into ZenCart successfully.

Plugin Contributions

UPDATE:

We are now getting orders (all those from the past week or so dumped in!) ... but unfortunately, we are getting duplicates of each order. Any way to eliminate that? I must have the callback specified twice somewhere, but in my pipeline settings, the only field where the checkout_by_amazon.php file is populated is the "Merchant URL" field.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Updated Checkout by Amazon Zen Cart Plug-in

Quote Originally Posted by Boggled View Post
    Just a follow up and a head's up -

I don't know if the above change is behind what I'm seeing this morning, but I can only assume it is since it looks like it started right after I made the change.

We also sell on Amazon and this morning EVERY Merchant fulfilled transaction we've had on Amazon has now shown up in our Zencart admin and is showing as pending.

I deleted the XMLParser.php file and I'm hoping that will stop this from happening.

I also contacted Seller Support to find out if I could safely delete these orders from our Zen cart. (They all show as shipped in Seller Central.)

I haven't seen anyone else mention this (maybe no one else sells on Amazon too), but this has happened twice more now. Once on Nov. 17th and again tonight, March 17th. Today it dumped 207 orders in there all which were Amazon orders.

I turned off the cron job after it happened the last time thinking that might be the culprit, but apparently it isn't.

Anybody have a clue why this is happening?

Also....

Quote Originally Posted by ethical View Post
    darlingdoggy

did you ever solve the problem of attributes not being passed through to Amazon Checkout Seller central site. We have the same issue and ARE using 1.3.9h, attributes do NOT show up on the amazon side of things.

Thanks for anyone that has insight into this.

Cheers

John
    We're having the same issue. Sometimes it passes the attribute (size) through and sometimes it doesn't. Only in our instance, the attribute doesn't show up ANYWHERE - Zencart Admin or Amazon side. So we have to resort to contacting the customer to find out what size they wanted.
    I'll finish that project tomorrow, I've made enough mistakes today!

Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast