Page 124 of 358 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 3575
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stock by Attribute v4.0 for Zen Cart 1.3.5+

Quote Originally Posted by kuroi View Post
    Depends what you call easy. I do this by either writing SQL scripts to bulk populate the attribute stock, or more frequently by creating spreadsheets for import to the table.
    Kuroi can you give an example to the SQL script you have written to bulk populate the attribute stock. I need to set all my stock levels to stay at 1.

Plugin Contributions

Can someone please tell me what the different is between Stock by Attributes and Stock by Attributes Beta?

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Stock by Attribute v4.0 for Zen Cart 1.3.5+

Not sure if I should post a question here or start a new thread? But here it is:

I am using v1.3.9h and used the stock by attributes module. Copied all the files and the SQL as per the instructions. On testing I realize that it works as expected but when an out of stock item added to cart first and then if an other item, that is in stock, is added to the cart it shows both the items with a red ***.

On the other hand out of stock item is added last it works properly.

I don't know what am I doing wrong. Please help!!

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by zc_fan View Post
    Not sure if I should post a question here or start a new thread? But here it is:

I am using v1.3.9h and used the stock by attributes module. Copied all the files and the SQL as per the instructions. On testing I realize that it works as expected but when an out of stock item added to cart first and then if an other item, that is in stock, is added to the cart it shows both the items with a red ***.

On the other hand out of stock item is added last it works properly.

I don't know what am I doing wrong. Please help!!

Thanks.
    same with my cart. just checked it out.

Plugin Contributions

Yep same here;

www.mightcontainnuts.com

Plugin Contributions

I tell you guys...every time you install a module you can not count on all the instructions for making it work properly are there.

I've learned it is no waste of time to read through the support thread first.

This question is posted so often it is driving me CRAZY.....

the solution is here....just search my posts....maybe half of this thread is about this issue.

I also hope this mod will be updated. Maybe with the new zencart release.

Plugin Contributions

Check Athena's post on page 114 of this thread and copy/paste that code to your file.
    I had the same problem, but the code in the post fixed everything.

Plugin Contributions

Does anybody know if there's a way to exclude a product from showing up in the products with attributes stock page?

I have a product with 4 options, but I want an unlimited quantity for all the combinations of options for this product, so in the catalog I put 10,000 as the quantity. This is a custom order product.

The problem is that when I go to products_with_attributes_stock.php I see the product with the product ID there. I don't want to populate this product with the options on this page, because it's a bunch of unecessary rows in the DB. I would prefer if this product didn't show up on this page at all.

The problem is, every time I press "Sync quantities" in the upper right corner it lists this product with a quantity of 0. I do not want this.

So I'm looking to exclude the product from this page completely. I looked in the products_with_attributes_stock table but I could not find this product ID on the page at all!

Plugin Contributions

Two things here - If you have attributes set on the product, it will list in the attributes stock table.
    The only way it won't show in your products pages where the customer picks it is if stock level is 0.
    My guess is that you should go ahead and fill in all the attributes with large quantities and leave the
    "Sync Quantities" button alone. I have found that that button produces some very unwanted results.

Plugin Contributions

help question Stock by Attributes Installation

1.3.9h
    Stock By Attributes only
    http://www.gandjclothing.com

I'm completely lost. I've added the data base I THINK and now I need to upload the files. all the instructions say is:
    Prepare the package for upload to your server by renaming the following folders to match your template name: includes/modules/YOUR_TEMPLATE and includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE.

I don't have a YOUR_TEMPLATE folder in the stock_by_attributes_1.4.13 folder. Is there any place I can get step by step instructions for beginners on how to install this addon? Actual step by step???? I made changes to fonts, background, layout so I'm assuming I don't replace my current folders with these folder since it would wipe out everything I've done, correct?

This part of the instructions does not help me what so ever:
    There are six core Zen Cart files modified by this add-on. If you have installed other add-ons or customised your cart since your Zen Cart installation or upgrade, you will need to check whether they have changed any of the following files:
    •admin/orders.php
    •admin/includes/functions/general.php
    •includes/classes/order.php
    •includes/functions/functions_lookups.php
    •includes/modules/pages/checkout_shipping/header_php.php
    •includes/modules/pages/shopping_cart/header_php.php

In addition, one file is over-ridden
    •includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_shopping_cart_default.php

If you, or any mods that you have installed, have changed any of these files (or over-ridden the last one), then you will need to merge the any changes into the relevant file.

What is it telling me to do?

1. Do I find the same files in my current site and replace them with these 6?
    2. If so, I don't have an admin file in my current site. Do I just upload the admin folder to my catalog folder? I have a zcadmin. Is that what they mean?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated
    Thanks