Page 190 of 248 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 2475
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Reward Points Module- Live Release now available.

It's actually already written and being used on 2 sites- It's a Site Referral extension which can be either used to award points or give a percentage or amount discount.

Unfortunately it's a bit raw and not easily installed, hence the 2 sites it is on paid me to directly install it.
    Andrew

Andrew Moore
    Omnicia Agile Development
    www.omnicia.com

Plugin Contributions

So it does exist!

Does it work well?

Plugin Contributions

We have installed reward points 1.40 on zen cart 1.3.9b. I don't know if I'm missing something obvious but when I view customers > reward points I can't see all customers listed by last name. For instance, if I click on the letter M, I see customers listed alphabetically for the letter M, however I can't see all customers that begin with the letter M.

I can see last names that begin Ma. Last names that begin Me or Mo are not in the list and I see no way to advance the page to see more names that begin with M

Plugin Contributions

I've done my best to read through what's in this post, but it is greater than I. Here's the spiel...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Problem: Pending Rewards Points will not Transfer to Earned After Order Status Change
    Yes, I have it configured in Configuration/Reward Points- I tried a multitude of different configurations with both Advanced and Simple selections and it did not effect the issue.

http://www.primevapor.com/pvtestbed
    (pvtestbed is a clone of the live site)

Zen Version: 1.3.9h
    (running the classic (default) template)

Site Mods:
    Stock By Attributes V. 1.4.13
    Rewards Points V 1.33
    Tidy Zen Cart Backup V1.0.7
    Zen Master Password V 1.0
    Super Orders V 3.0

Custom source code was written in for public_html/includes/classes/order.php to allow Super Orders and Stock By Attributes to work simultaneously.

Completed Troubleshooting As Of 9/8/2011-

Problem: Pending Rewards Points will not Transfer to Earned

1. Vanilla version of zen installed with super orders, stock by attributes, and rewards points on seperate testbed directory. All mods worked as intended (when we include our customer includes/classes/order.php) This proves it can work. - located on public_html/pvtestbed3 - this test site is currently under maintenance except for our main office IP, if you would like to use this, we'll need an IP to add to our exclusion list.

2. As our site has undergone a large SQL database conversion from the last site transfer, we re-installed the Rewards Points mod several times. My boss noticed that the uninstall.sql provided in Rewards Points 1.33 didn't seem to remove the tables it was calling for. My boss removed these tables with his SSH client and I uploaded the SQL patch 'new.sql' with no change in effect.

3. We repeated the first uninstall again with another cloned testbed from the live site. The issue persisted.

4. I have personally gone over all of the files in Rewards Points module. I have noticed that the Rewards Points mod does share some of its files in the same override folders as Super Orders, but I don't think that's the cause of the issue due to the scripts available in those shared folders. Ultimately, I'm unsure.

5. Since I cannot find any of the files on the site to be the source of the issue, my theories have begun to center around the SQL conversion that we executed, but that is also speculation.

This is as far as I have gotten. Any and all advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you again in advance for a great mod and the support to back it up.

Plugin Contributions

I just installed this and wanted to know How do I get it to show in a sidebox Plus header and footer? Thanks
    This is my site:DIY hottub Repair

Plugin Contributions

anybody????

Plugin Contributions

Does anyone visit this thread anymore?

Plugin Contributions

How do I get it to show in a sidebox
    Hi, I have this on a side box myself (see top of the left column on my site). It is a long time since I installed it but, as far as I can remember, the side box is added when you install the Reward Points mod.

I believe that having it in the header and footer too is an exaggeration and will probably be annoying to the visitors. If you do want to go ahead with the header/footer addition, I can't help because it would require modification of core files and this is not really recommended (although I have done a lot at my own risk).

Plugin Contributions

Thank you so much for the reply. For some reason after installing this I don't have a sidebox option and nothing shows on a test order as to how many points or where to redeem the points ./ The only thing I see is the Admin has all the option for the points system but that it . What can I do to fix this?

Plugin Contributions

From your Admin page go to Tools > Layout Boxes Controller and see if the two new boxes have been activated to show where you want them (left/right, up/down). The two boxes are named: shopping_cart_with_rewards.php and reward_points.php.

If the mod is installed correctly, they should be there waiting to be defined. Good luck and let us know if that was the reason you couldn't see them. Just a note: the shopping_cart_with_rewards.php side box replaces the normal shopping cart box and shows the reward points in the cart until an order is confirmed.