Thread: wishlists 0.6

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: wishlists 0.6

OK. Thank you. I guess I was trying to use it for a Gift Wish List instead and thought that maybe once it was purchased it would be removed. No problem. Thank you for the mod though!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jeskremer View Post
    OK. Thank you. I guess I was trying to use it for a Gift Wish List instead and thought that maybe once it was purchased it would be removed. No problem. Thank you for the mod though!

no problem and once nagelkruid does more updates to his mod then we will all be even happier.

Thanks nagelkruid

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: wishlists 0.6

I have scoured this forum and the internet but cannot find the answer to my issue.
    I am using ZenCart 1.3.9h and Wishlist 0.6 (I think). When browsing to a product and then choosing "Add to Wishlist" the customer is taken to the login page which is correct. But after logging in, they are taken back to the home page and must search for the item again to add it to their list. Is there a way to go back to the specific product page after login?
    Thanks so much!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SonshineTN View Post
    I have scoured this forum and the internet but cannot find the answer to my issue.
    I am using ZenCart 1.3.9h and Wishlist 0.6 (I think). When browsing to a product and then choosing "Add to Wishlist" the customer is taken to the login page which is correct. But after logging in, they are taken back to the home page and must search for the item again to add it to their list. Is there a way to go back to the specific product page after login?
    Thanks so much!
    I am using version 07 and when I just now tried it it sent me to log in page then it sent me to the wishlist afterwards. I think that the mod requires the customer to be logged in prior to selecting an item...I am not sure if the later version do it any differently, this version is sufficient for me for now so have not updated it to higher version.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,
    I am using wl version 0.9
    zen cart 1.39h

I was wondering, how can I remove the "tell a friend" from both the zen cart and the wishlist module? I really don't want that kind of script running.

Thanks,
    kevin

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kevinoneil68 View Post
    Hi,
    I am using wl version 0.9
    zen cart 1.39h

I was wondering, how can I remove the "tell a friend" from both the zen cart and the wishlist module? I really don't want that kind of script running.

Thanks,
    kevin
    make a duplicate for safe keeping then in the tpl_product_info_display.php

remove this:

<!--bof Tell a Friend button -->
    <?php
    if ($flag_show_product_info_tell_a_friend == 1) { ?>
    <div id="productTellFriendLink" class="buttonRow forward"><?php echo ($flag_show_product_info_tell_a_friend == 1 ? '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_TELL_A_FRIEND, 'products_id=' . $_GET['products_id']) . '">' . zen_image_button(BUTTON_IMAGE_TELLAFRIEND, BUTTON_TELLAFRIEND_ALT) . '</a>' : ''); ?></div>
    <?php
    }
    ?>
    <!--eof Tell a Friend button -->

overwrite the one on your server.

as for the store in the admin section there should be a setting to turn it off so look through the configuration part since I can't remember where it is, sorry

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the reply!
    I will do that!
    Thanks,
    Kevin

Plugin Contributions

I just installed wishlist 0.9. but i found that when u click the add to wish list button from product page, it simply add to cart !
    how does this module function? attack a submit button will only submit the add to cart form.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: wishlists 0.9

I am wanting to add the wish list to my checkout. I have downloaded version 0.9 but I cannot open the installation instructions.I am a very new user and do not understand how I install software after I have downloaded it.(just not realy cluey about web site Maintenance realy)I had a message that my system would not allow the file format to be opened, tried to get it accepted but failed.Please can anyway copy the instructions for me. I will be very gratefull. Pauline

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: wishlists 0.9

Quote Originally Posted by Pbaker View Post
    I am wanting to add the wish list to my checkout. I have downloaded version 0.9 but I cannot open the installation instructions.I am a very new user and do not understand how I install software after I have downloaded it.(just not realy cluey about web site Maintenance realy)I had a message that my system would not allow the file format to be opened, tried to get it accepted but failed.Please can anyway copy the instructions for me. I will be very gratefull. Pauline
    you install it and any mod by unzipping the file on your computer..

Then you open your FTP program and go to your server.

make sure you manually upload each file from the folder(s) on your desktop to the exact same place on your server.

pm me if you still have trouble

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast