Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Email Archive Manager

I installed v1.6 back in June 2011. No problems with the install and love having this mod. I've been using the Resend feature since installed, and only until now have I realized that nothing was ever resent. So, today I upgraded to the 1.7 version. Still resends nothing. When I click the Resend Msg button, I get the 'action=resend_confirm' page with a preview of the email. Is there something else I am supposed to do? Is there supposed to be a 'confirm send' button or something on this screen for me to click, or is it supposed to automatically send without my interaction? There is nothing on this screen except the preview of the email and the Email id in the upper right corner.

Any help would be much appreciated as I have resent hundreds of emails (at least I thought I did)

I am running v1.3.8a.

Plugin Contributions

Please don't use the Download Now link at the top right edge of the page for this mod - scroll down and find the version that is appropriate for your cart version. 1.7 is only for Zen Cart 1.5.0. You should be using 1.6.

I'm not sure about the problem you're having; you'll need to place an order yourself and test using the resend button to see under which circumstances it does or does not work.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Support
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Hi, thanks for the quick reply.

As I said, I was using v1.6 in June until today. It was not resending emails. I have created my own orders, as well as sent myself emails using the Email system. Then I used v1.6 to resend. Nothing resends. And my question is, is there something on the 'action=resend_confirm' page that I am supposed to do? Or is it automatic? Maybe there is a button that is missing to confirm resend??? I don't know. There are no instructions included on how to resend, so I am working at this blindly.

I only upgraded to v1.7 today thinking it may fix the problem. But it did not. I have since reverted back to v1.6.

Thanks again.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kavlito View Post
    Hi, thanks for the quick reply.

As I said, I was using v1.6 in June until today. It was not resending emails. I have created my own orders, as well as sent myself emails using the Email system. Then I used v1.6 to resend. Nothing resends. And my question is, is there something on the 'action=resend_confirm' page that I am supposed to do? Or is it automatic? Maybe there is a button that is missing to confirm resend??? I don't know. There are no instructions included on how to resend, so I am working at this blindly.

I only upgraded to v1.7 today thinking it may fix the problem. But it did not. I have since reverted back to v1.6.

Thanks again.

And, BTW, email archiving has been on since I started my cart in 9/2009 and the database is completely populated.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kavlito View Post
    And, BTW, email archiving has been on since I started my cart in 9/2009 and the database is completely populated.
    Ok, I completely removed both versions, v1.7 and v1.6 and reinstalled v1.6.

Now, when I click Resend Msg, I am getting a popup message asking if I am sure I want to resend this message!!! Yay!!!

However, when I click OK, the message sends, but the logo is duplicated in the email and under the first logo, the HTML tag: $EMAIL_SUBJECT is displayed.

Also, the copyright at the bottom is duplicated.

Other than that, the rest of resent the email is OK.

I will search this thread for possible fixes for that.

Plugin Contributions

I have been using email archive manager for some time, just upgraded to 1.6 for 1.3.9h. When I try to search or trim archive I get logged out of admin. I seem to remember this happening when I originally installed but had a simple fix, I can't figure out what it would be, any ideas?
    Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

while trying to figure this out, it seems to only happen in firefox. ??

Quote Originally Posted by sham View Post
    I have been using email archive manager for some time, just upgraded to 1.6 for 1.3.9h. When I try to search or trim archive I get logged out of admin. I seem to remember this happening when I originally installed but had a simple fix, I can't figure out what it would be, any ideas?
    Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Hello! I am having a good way to check my email now, but, Now I found the problem with my emails sent, I double check all the settings for sending HTML, but when I check the Email Archive Manager I only can see TEXT in the format column. I have the same configuration in another store and its working properly. I will appreciate yor help.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by cibertienda View Post
    Hello! I am having a good way to check my email now, but, Now I found the problem with my emails sent, I double check all the settings for sending HTML, but when I check the Email Archive Manager I only can see TEXT in the format column. I have the same configuration in another store and its working properly. I will appreciate yor help.
    I can not believe I spent moths on this issue, but since I decide to fix it at least 72 hours, and at last I found the problem. I don't know why, but if I choose another language different from english, I got the trouble, all emails supposed to be sent in HTML format, doesn't work. Any way I hope it can be helpfull for anyone else. Best Regards!!!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by justin2010 View Post
    Thank you for your reply.

Sorry, I should have be more specific about the problem.

So far, this HTML preview "malfunction" appears in the "[New Order] Order confirmation", "Create Account, Welcome..." and those emails from the "Contact us" form. I just checked other emails, the "Discount coupon" and "Gift Certificates" and "Order Status update" emails are all right.

I am testing the resend function now, will let you guys know later...
    Has anyone fixed the HTML resend problem on the Order Confirmation or Welcome message resend? This kinda makes the whole module useless if I can't resend "some" of the messages reliably...

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast