Plugin Contributions

Default Getting blank page

I too have been running into this last couple days, v1.5, bothersome that it doesn't seem to be any pattern (as to when/why it stops blocking admin loads). I thought it was something to do with adding a mod, yesterday this happened, I simply removed the mod files, one by one, and found the offender.....either ditched the mod, fixed it, or moved on.
    Today can't seem to get admin back at all.
    My latest debug here:
    =====
    [07-Jan-2012 12:02:09] PHP Warning: include(includes/auto_loaders/config.core.php) [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jerkynet/public_html/zendev150/renamed-admin/includes/initsystem.php on line 26
    [07-Jan-2012 12:02:09] PHP Warning: include() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Failed opening 'includes/auto_loaders/config.core.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/jerkynet/public_html/zendev150/renamed-admin/includes/initsystem.php on line 26
    [07-Jan-2012 12:02:09] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function zen_get_languages() in /home/jerkynet/public_html/zendev150/renamed-admin/index.php on line 12
    [root@albacore cache]#
    PHP 5.3.8
    More than likely I have missed something sitting right in front of me, but having stared at this for last couple hours, finding this thread, thought I would chime in.

Ideas?
    dave
    Last edited by DrByte; 7 Jan 2012 at 09:22 PM. Reason: removed reference to admin foldername

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Getting blank page

Quote Originally Posted by jerkynet View Post
    [07-Jan-2012 12:02:09] PHP Warning: include(includes/auto_loaders/config.core.php) [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in ...
    It's telling you that it can't find your /renamed-admin/includes/auto_loaders/config.core.php file.
    That's a core file that should not be altered or deleted.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks! Yes, that file was apparantly deleted in error during one of the mod add/deletes.........

I was miss reading the error as missing includes/auto_loaders/config.core.php rather than admin/includes/auto_loaders/config.core.php

not sure how it was nuked, but it is back now, and prob. solved.

amateur mistake............
    thanks!
    dave

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

This article is worth a read, as part of it explains how to read those error messages: https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/index.php?article=87

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.