Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Plugin Contributions

Default Dynamic Filter - Left Col Boxes Misaligned

Just installed Dynamic Filter (what we've been looking for) on 1.5.0 Demo/Test:

http://www.prom-mart.com/demo-1/big-linked-c-22.html

So excited it seems to work that I only just now noticed that it misalignes the regular category and other boxes, noticeable because of the border.

Not a deal breaker with this mod, but anyone know of a fix?

Thanks.

sph
    www.prom-mart.com
    Zencart Testing

Default Re: Dynamic Filter - Left Col Boxes Misaligned

I think it is because of a bug in the 'scroll' method that misses div end tags.
    If you put it in to 'expand' mode it should render correctly.
    I'll be uploading a fix in the next few days

Plugin Contributions

Expand setting didn't work.

However, I moved the filter to the bottom of my left column and it looks okay.

hmm, weird!
    I've uploaded version 1.1 now so that'll hopefully be available to download in a day or two.....provided I did everything right!

Only 2 files changed in the new version as you'll see in the history section in the docs.

Plugin Contributions

HI I HAVE INSTALLED DYNAMIC FILTER ON 1.39H , I AM GETTING THE FOLLOWING ERRORS ON CATEGORY PAGES 1054 Unknown column 'm.manufacturers_name' in 'field list'
    in:
    [SELECT DISTINCT m.manufacturers_name, p.products_image, pd.products_name, p.products_quantity, p.products_id, p.products_type, p.master_categories_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, pd.products_description, IF(s.status = 1, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status =1, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price, p.products_sort_order, p.product_is_call, p.product_is_always_free_shipping, p.products_qty_box_status FROM zen_products p LEFT JOIN zen_specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id LEFT JOIN zen_products_description pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id JOIN zen_products_to_categories p2c on p.products_id = p2c.products_id WHERE p.products_status = 1 and pd.language_id = '1' and p2c.categories_id = '5' GROUP BY p.products_id order by pd.products_name] HERE IS THE LINK http://www.molwa.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=5

First off, can you check you have uploaded or merged file 'template file overrides\includes\index_filters\YOUR_TEMPLATE\default_filter.php' correctly?
    Particularly look at the section between '// bof dynamic filter 2 of 2' and '// eof dynamic filter 2 of 2'

If you're sure everything is ok, in file 'template file overrides\includes\index_filters\YOUR_TEMPLATE\default_filter.php' find the following section of code (it's the last of 4 similar sections of code that assign a value to $listing_sql)....
    Code:
    // We show them all
          $listing_sql = "SELECT DISTINCT " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.products_type, p.master_categories_id,
           p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, pd.products_description, IF(s.status = 1,
           s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status =1, s.specials_new_products_price,
           p.products_price) as final_price, p.products_sort_order, p.product_is_call, p.product_is_always_free_shipping,
           p.products_qty_box_status";

$listing_sql .= " FROM " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p" .
           " LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id" .
           " LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id" .
           " JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c on p.products_id = p2c.products_id" .
           ($filter_attr == true ? " JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " p2a on p.products_id = p2a.products_id" .
           " JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " po on p2a.options_id = po.products_options_id" .
           " JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov on p2a.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id" .
           (defined('TABLE_PRODUCTS_WITH_ATTRIBUTES_STOCK') ? " JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_WITH_ATTRIBUTES_STOCK . " p2as on p.products_id = p2as.products_id " : "") : '');

$listing_sql .= " WHERE p.products_status = 1
           and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$_SESSION['languages_id'] . "'
           and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'" .
           $filter .
           " GROUP BY p.products_id " .
           $having .
           $alpha_sort;
        }
      }
    // eof dynamic filter 2 of 2
    ...and add a join to the manufacturers table as shown here...

Code:
    // We show them all
          $listing_sql = "SELECT DISTINCT " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.products_type, p.master_categories_id,
           p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, pd.products_description, IF(s.status = 1,
           s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status =1, s.specials_new_products_price,
           p.products_price) as final_price, p.products_sort_order, p.product_is_call, p.product_is_always_free_shipping,
           p.products_qty_box_status";

$listing_sql .= " FROM " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p" .
           " LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id" .
           " LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id" .
           " LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id" .
           " JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c on p.products_id = p2c.products_id" .
           ($filter_attr == true ? " JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " p2a on p.products_id = p2a.products_id" .
           " JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " po on p2a.options_id = po.products_options_id" .
           " JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov on p2a.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id" .
           (defined('TABLE_PRODUCTS_WITH_ATTRIBUTES_STOCK') ? " JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_WITH_ATTRIBUTES_STOCK . " p2as on p.products_id = p2as.products_id " : "") : '');

$listing_sql .= " WHERE p.products_status = 1
           and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$_SESSION['languages_id'] . "'
           and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'" .
           $filter .
           " GROUP BY p.products_id " .
           $having .
           $alpha_sort;
        }
      }
    // eof dynamic filter 2 of 2
    ...hopefully that'll fix your problem.
    Can you let me know if it works for you?

Plugin Contributions

Sir you are great...your solution worked me, i am very much thankful to you, i promise once my site is operational i shall start making my financial contribution to zen cart as well as to you sir.. I am indebted

Plugin Contributions

Thank you very much for posting this mod!

The mod works great on my product listings.

But I can't get it to work on my products_all, products_new and my featured products page. Could somebody please take a look for me?

My website address is: www.12bead.com

Greetings,
    Paul

Plugin Contributions

Hi Damian

This looks like a cool add-on and just what I'm looking for. Is the latest version of this plugin compatible with Version 1.5.1?
    Debbie Harrison
    DVH Design | Web Design blog

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dharrison View Post
    Hi Damian

This looks like a cool add-on and just what I'm looking for. Is the latest version of this plugin compatible with Version 1.5.1?
    You can use the one found in the download section, but it needs some careful merging on some files.

-or-

You can use this updated version, which I am currently building on github
    This contains all the bug fixes mentioned in this thread. the documentation is not updated yet

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast