Page 29 of 54 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Order Delivery Date Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jagall View Post
    Hi All
    I am using this mod with 1.3.9h and if a customer does not select a delivery date I get Tuesday 30 November, 1999 this as the date on the invoice. Any ideas anybody. thought perhaps I may not have my localtime set up properly???
    having same problem with 1.3.9f any fix for this?

Plugin Contributions

I don't believe this is a 1.3.9 issue, but, rather a mysql issue. When a date of "0000-00-00" is read, it is known to be an impossible date, so it is read out as the default date.

As I recall, there are two options. One is to find the location where the date is written to the orders table and set it to today's date if it is blank, 0, or null. The other is to find the locations where the date is read out, and if it is 0, don't include it.
    Keith Seyffarth
    Paydirt Design

Plugin Contributions

Hi hoping someone can help me here. I have reinstalled the files a few times but yet the calendar will now show in either FF, IE or Chrome, only get the input box. Using 1.3.9h. The source reveals the following:
    /includes/modules/pages/checkout_shipping/jscript_a-mootools.js,/includes/modules/pages/checkout_shipping/jscript_b-calendar.js&amp;1341428085"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript">
    window.addEvent('domready', function() { myCal = new Calendar({ date: 'Y-m-d' }, { blocked: ['24-25,31 12 *', '0 * * 0'], direction: 3, draggable: false }); });
    </script>
    Not sure what the addon bit is with the jscript_b-calendar.js file?

thanks guys.

Plugin Contributions

OK this has been a HUGE help for me! The only thing I am trying to figure out with it, I need of they do not choose a date that it gives a error and makes them choose a date. Is there anything thats been done to fix this?

Thanks
    Zen Cart Help and Design

If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

New user here, I have a question that I don't think has been asked, but here goes :-

I have installed the addon with no issues but I would like to know, is it possible to stop someone moving onto the next stage of checkout before they have selected a desired delivery date?

Thank you

Plugin Contributions

Oh, just realised my request is the same as brandon's lol.

Plugin Contributions

Is there a way to make this mod work with FEC?

I tried a few thing but no luck. It is either FEC without delivery date option or zen cart standard checkout with order delivery date.

Any suggestion?

Plugin Contributions

Is there a way to make this mod work with FEC?

I tried a few thing but no luck. It is either FEC without delivery date option or zen cart standard checkout with order delivery date.

Any suggestion?

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I am using version 1.3.9 h, working on www.wellhallflorist.co.uk. Have the same problem as a few others where the calendar blocks out the next two days. i.e. today is the 13th, but I cannot select that or the 14th or the 15th. What can I do so the calendar will allow me to choose any date from today's date?

Plugin Contributions

I have the same issue as several other posters and I can't see where the problem has been solved (possibly going blind at this stage)

The order_delivery_date calendar is working on the site and the selected delivery date appears in the email confirmation. However it does not get written to the database. The database values are all "0000-00-00". There has been a mod(not by me)to the original date format into the European d-m-y format. I am assuming that when zen cart attempts to write this date mysql does not like it and hence the 0000-00-00 values. I have looked around but can not find where the sql insert statement is performed. I am hoping to reformat the date data there and solve the problem. Can anyone tell me where the insert can be found. Perhaps it's not an insert... Thanks in advance

Page 29 of 54 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast