Page 362 of 384 FirstFirst ... 262312352360361362363364372 ... LastLast
Results 3,611 to 3,620 of 3833
    My family and I live in Brighton, England
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Easy Populate support

Hmmm... OK, it looks like I have the wrong version installed (easy_populate_csv_for_zencart_v1.5.x_v1.2.5.7c). However, I'm not seeing an uninstall SQL. Any thoughts on how to best uninstall this version?

And is Chad's "EasyPopulate-4.0-master" the version to install?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

In configuration/Easypopulate...

I have no settings to change, just the column header of Title/Value/Action.

ZC1.5.1
    The VERY latest EZP version for 1.5.1

Server OS: Linux 2.6.32-279.14.1.el6.x86_64 Database: MySQL 5.0.96-log
    Server Date: 01/04/2013 03:11:26 Database Date: 01/04/2013 03:11:26
    Server Up Time: 03:11:26 up 8 days, 3:31, 0 users, load average: 3.10, 2.60, 2.51 HTTP Server: Apache
    PHP Version: 5.2.17 (Zend: 2.2.0) PHP Memory Limit: 64M PHP Safe Mode: Off
    PHP File Uploads: On Max Size: 32M POST Max Size: 33M
    Database Data Size: 2,413 kB Database Index Size: 2,273 kB

Plugin Contributions

Ok, I have spent several days trying to figure this out and and am at loss

I had easy populate working perfectly for my zc 1.3.8, never a problem. I now have zc 1.5.0 and uploaded easy populate v. 1.2.5.7b and having nothing but problems:

My 3 issues:

When uploading my open office .csv file I am getting "No model field in record. This line was not imported"even though I do indeed have data in the model field

The second problem is I do not have anything in the admin > configuration tab for Easy Populate.

Also getting this:
    40 partially deleted product(s) found! Delete this dross to prevent unwanted zencart behaviour by clicking here. When I try it does not work, the error log says I need to go into phpmyadmin and manually remove data but I can not figure out how.

I’m at a loss, this worked perfectly for me when I had 1.3.8. Please advise, I have a ton of webwork to do and can't get started.
    Last edited by badgersden; 4 Jan 2013 at 06:43 PM.
    We've got you covered at The Badgers Den
    LARP, SCA, Steampunk, Renn and More

Cape Town & London (depends on the season)
    Plugin Contributions

Only EP 4 will work with ZC 1.5.x

Good news is that the new EP will not "interfere" with the old EP version. (Which you should just remove from ZC 1.5 - follow the uninstall procedure).

As far as removing the "dross" is concerned, this will need to be done in phpMyAdmin - BUT... you should not go tinkering around in the database unless you know what's going on there. If you do not know how to access phpMyAdmin, it follows that you do not know what it is or how to work with it.

As I said, it IS possible to get rid of this "dross" via phpMyAdmin (I do it occasionally) but it is not doing any real harm, and as there is a risk that your tinkering may actually do some real harm, I recommend you leave it alone for now.

My family and I live in Brighton, England
    Plugin Contributions

OK, I've successfully removed the incorrect version of EP and installed EP 4. All looks to be in order but I am still receiving a "No model field in record. This line was not imported" even though they are in place (v_products_model).

I'm downloading a database, using EP, from a Zen Cart version 1.3.8a so that I may then upload this information to my new Zen Cart. Could that be creating the issue?

Plugin Contributions

there is a difference in how the csv files are built, by the different EP versions. Best thing to do is to make a download using the different versions and compare them
    you can then edit the csv file downloaded from ZC 1.38 to comply with the EP4 column headings

Cape Town & London (depends on the season)
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by MeltDown View Post
    OK, I've successfully removed the incorrect version of EP and installed EP 4. All looks to be in order but I am still receiving a "No model field in record. This line was not imported" even though they are in place (v_products_model).

I'm downloading a database, using EP, from a Zen Cart version 1.3.8a so that I may then upload this information to my new Zen Cart. Could that be creating the issue?
    Notice that EP 4 has several differences from EP 1.2.5.4

Firstly, it is CSV (not TAB DELIMITED) so you must follow CSV protocols (comma separated, text enclosed in double quotes... this endures that if you have commas in product description text, for example, these commas will not be seen as field delimiters.)

Secondly, it no longer uses EOFEOF as a line ender.

Thirdly, it uses a CARET SYMBOL to separate CATEGORIES and SUB-CATEGORIES. EG: Main Category^Sub Category^Sub-Sub Category ... whereas EP 1.3.5.4 used separate COLUMNS for each cat and sub-cat.

Load up a product in the conventional way, then do a DUMP of your database using EP. Then look at the resultant spreadsheet...

PS... EP4 has its own support thread so please go there for advice... This thread should be exclusively for 1.2.5.4 and as we have dealt with your issue, no point in talking more about EP4 on this thread.

Plugin Contributions

Just installed Easypopulate V1.5x with zencart V1.51. Just try to add few new items for testing.
    My step is 1. download the updated data FullEP2012xxxx.txt and open it with excel. 2. Download complete .csv and add new item following the FullEP2012xxx.txt format. 3. Upload the new items via ftp. 4. Insert the new item .csv to db. I got the following error:
    "ADD NEW PRODUCT FAILED! - Model: #MM2013-01 - SQL error. Check Easy Populate error log in uploads directory"

Can anyone help me here? I appreciated for your help.

Plugin Contributions

I installed the latest version of E P, the link is in the drop down in tools, but not under the drop down list under configuration. I have reinstalled it a couple of times, but still the same. I can't find a thread on this. Ant help would be appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

I installed the latest version of E P, the link is in the drop down in tools, but not under the drop down list under configuration. I have reinstalled it a couple of times, but still the same. I can't find a thread on this. Ant help would be appreciated.
    Skullman: Have you changed the name of the admin folder of the files to be uploaded to the name you created for your admin folder?
    Name:  easypopulateadmin.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  22.9 KB
    Last edited by luvstoxstitch; 17 Jan 2013 at 01:39 AM.
    Take Care,
    Lacy
    www.needleworkfool.com