Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Abbiamo Supremo Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by toycave View Post
    Hello im using zen 1.5.1 abbiamo supremo and im trying to remove or change the middle header section so i can widen my logo. at the moment when i adjust the middle section the search bar moves and the header does weird things. my site is www.toycave.com.au . also there is a green line between the search and the search button in the header. ive tried other suggestions to fix this but cannot seem to do it. Great template thanks and hope someone can help out with this. you can see how the header logo is covered partially by the middle header section that i have made red to make it more easily to see.
    thanks heaps
    Add display:none; to the #header-middle, then change the width on #header-left and #header-right to 50%.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hello, thanks for that. It has fixed my logo problem but now has also removed the header search bar from the middle header. Is there a way i can add it to the left header.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by toycave View Post
    Hello, thanks for that. It has fixed my logo problem but now has also removed the header search bar from the middle header. Is there a way i can add it to the left header.
    I would go to your includes/templates/override/common/tpl_header.php file and move the code for the header search to the bottom of the #header-right div. You may also need to make css adjustments.

Thanks,

Anne

why product main image can not large when i click enlarge on it, and why the detail pictures can not display, I have zen lightbox installed, what else should I do to make it take effort.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by liyucmh View Post
    why product main image can not large when i click enlarge on it, and why the detail pictures can not display, I have zen lightbox installed, what else should I do to make it take effort.
    I would suggest that you haven't installed lightbox properly. Do you have a link to your site?

thanks for your reply , i just test it on local server. I install the other image display plugin color box, now when i click the picture, it can enlarge. but the detail images still can not display. I notice that there only four files in test.com/includes/templates/abbiamo_supremo/templates/ , there are tpl_ezpages_footer_menu.php, tpl_modules_main_product_image.php, tpl_modules_product_listing.php, tpl_shopping_cart_default.php, what about other files such as tpl_product_info_display.php? is it the problem why the detail images can not display on product page? my images are with the name such as image.jpg, the detail images are named with image_1.jpg, image_2.jpg... and they are not too long. so can you help me with the problem, how can i fixed it? is it the missing files lead the detail images can not display.

the images can display now. but the product display page was ugly, is there any way to improve it, the theme was amazing, the product display page cat also improve, it will be a perfect theme

Plugin Contributions

the images can display now. but the product display page was ugly, is there any way to improve it, the theme was amazing, the product display page cat also improve, it will be a perfect theme
    Good, so how did you correct the issue you had?
    What do you find 'ugly' about the image display? Is that really connected to this cool template or is it due to the image mod you have installed?

Plugin Contributions

You can move elements around on the product info page by editing the includes/templates/override/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php file. You can adjust styles using the stylesheet.css file.

Thanks,

Anne

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    You can move elements around on the product info page by editing the includes/templates/override/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php file. You can adjust styles using the stylesheet.css file.

Thanks,

Anne
    Thanks, I am new to css, so it could be very hard for me to adjust a template.

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast