Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Dover Fine Responsive Template

Quote Originally Posted by Sobe_Elegance View Post
    Hello Ann First let me say I love this template by far the best I have seen with that said I have started to add my product to the site and making the social media changes for my site and on my desk top useing firefox chrome and internet explorer all work fantastic however when I look at my site on my galaxy note2 phone everything looks good but the social links still point to your site I also tried on galaxy S3 and samething it points to your site but when I tested on my galaxy note tablet 10.1 it points to my links so im thinking something with screen size can you please help. the site is http://www.southbeachelegance.com/boutique/index.php any help would be great Thank you
    Scott
    Nothing to do with your question but your banner below the footer needs to be wrapped in a div for "onerow-fluid". Since it is a responsive template that minimizes horizontal scrolling, the banner is making the width too wide on smaller screens. The div above will fix that and control the width when screen size change.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by yaritai View Post
    Nothing to do with your question but your banner below the footer needs to be wrapped in a div for "onerow-fluid". Since it is a responsive template that minimizes horizontal scrolling, the banner is making the width too wide on smaller screens. The div above will fix that and control the width when screen size change.
    Thank you for catching this. I'll be sure to include the div around the bottom banners in a future template update ;)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    I am happy that you like the template and are using is for your site. To change the social media icons in the menu you will need to edit the includes/templates/dover_fine/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_categories_tabs.php file.

Thanks,

Anne
    Thank you so much you are a rock star

Plugin Contributions

I just submitted an update to the package to make it fully compatible with version 1.5.3 ;)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hello ann I would like to add this plug in Zucando Socials Login and it says to edit abit of code in this file includes/templates/your_template/templates/tpl_login_default.php problem is im not seeing that file there where would I look to find the login file Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Sobe_Elegance View Post
    Hello ann I would like to add this plug in Zucando Socials Login and it says to edit abit of code in this file includes/templates/your_template/templates/tpl_login_default.php problem is im not seeing that file there where would I look to find the login file Thanks.
    The template does not modify that file so it is not included in the package. You will need to create an override for that file and then edit it.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hello Anne,
    I just added the template yesterday; however, I wanted to turn off the slideshow until I have better images to display. When I followed your instructions to disable the slide show... the option "Home Page Slideshow" is not listed. The two options available are:
    "Version" and "Banner Display Groups Custom Tab".

Can you suggest a different way to disable the slideshow?

Thank you,
    Dave

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Tex-Mex View Post
    Hello Anne,
    I just added the template yesterday; however, I wanted to turn off the slideshow until I have better images to display. When I followed your instructions to disable the slide show... the option "Home Page Slideshow" is not listed. The two options available are:
    "Version" and "Banner Display Groups Custom Tab".

Can you suggest a different way to disable the slideshow?

Thank you,
    Dave
    You can turn the banners off in the banner manager.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

3 column product display question

1.5.3 zc
    1.1 dover fine
    Beautiful template, had trouble choosing Dover Fine over your many other designs.

Not sure if I should post this here or elsewhere on the ZC forums.

I can’t seam to be able to display products in 3 column, wants to stay in rows. Have layout set for 3 columns and have tried setting to 2 and does not change from rows. Tried activating customer preference, the dropdown shows on site but makes no change from row to grid. New products list fine in 3 columns under products.

Have also changed template back to ZC green and have same thing there, so maybe this problem is in my ZC configuration. All settings are (I think) default. Any ideas that I can try to have products list in 3 column or where better to post?
    Have searched forum and found plenty info on 3 column display but no luck for a fix.
    Sorry if I should be posting this elsewhere.
    Thanks
    Randy

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lsde View Post
    3 column product display question

1.5.3 zc
    1.1 dover fine
    Beautiful template, had trouble choosing Dover Fine over your many other designs.

Not sure if I should post this here or elsewhere on the ZC forums.

I can’t seam to be able to display products in 3 column, wants to stay in rows. Have layout set for 3 columns and have tried setting to 2 and does not change from rows. Tried activating customer preference, the dropdown shows on site but makes no change from row to grid. New products list fine in 3 columns under products.

Have also changed template back to ZC green and have same thing there, so maybe this problem is in my ZC configuration. All settings are (I think) default. Any ideas that I can try to have products list in 3 column or where better to post?
    Have searched forum and found plenty info on 3 column display but no luck for a fix.
    Sorry if I should be posting this elsewhere.
    Thanks
    Randy
    The list view for products can not be used in the responsive design since it relies on tables for the layout. To make it responsive, you would need to do some re coding.

Since the problem persists even in the default template, it is probably not a template related problem ;)

Thanks,

Anne

Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast